Fire Guts Home in Sugarhouse
Feb. 9, 2004
(KSL-TV) Fire officials believe electrical problems were behind the fire that ripped through a home in Sugar House.
The fire started in the attic around 4:30 yesterday morning.
Dennis McKone, Salt Lake City Fire Dept.: "The heavy snowpack insulated the roof for a long time, so that got the fire being able to cook good."
Both people inside and their pets managed to escape unharmed.
The fire caused the roof to collapse.
Total damage is around $200,000.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-09-2004, 05:12 PM #1
Utah-Fire Guts Salt Lake Area homeFront line since 1983 and still going strong
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)