Default Firehousemail problems

Hello,

I've been having problems with my firehousemail address. Pages are taking forever to load, about 3 to 5 min each. It's never taken this long and I know it's not my net connection because every other website I go to, loads very fast.

Sometimes, I'll be checking my email & it forgots to load the page overall!

I've been told many times to wait 5 min and try again before sending my message! When I jsut waiting 5 min to find out I need to wait 5 more?

What is going on with this service? I've been with this service since day 1 and I've never had these problems before, why now? Is anyone else having these problems???
    Shane
    Do not fear to step into the unknown...for where there is risk, there is also reward.

Administrator

What type of browser are you using and what speed connection. We just tested the service and it appears to be working smoothy with no slowness at a peak time, around lunchtime.

WebTeam

Hello,

I'm using IE 6.0.2800.1106 & I'm using DSL. For me, whenever I use the service, at 12:00 noon or 12:00 midnight, it's just slow. Any idea what might be going on?

Thank you,
    Shane
    Shane
    Do not fear to step into the unknown...for where there is risk, there is also reward.

Thread Information