1. #1
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Vinton, La

    Default motorola MTX portable to mobile conversion

    used the search and couldnt come up with anything so ill ask. I saw what looked like a base that you set your portable into that turns it into a mobile. it had an external antenna on the roof and looked like an external speaker also. it was in a probation/parole unit. any ideas what its called. this would be nice for our officers pov's. thanks fox

  2. #2
    Forum Member
    Weruj1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    NW Ohio


    nmfire can elaborate more ..........thats called a Converta-Com and I am not sure if they make them for all radios or not ......I know that Ebay has them sometimes new in the box.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register