Thread: Hybrid vehicles

MembersZone Subscriber

Question Hybrid vehicles

Our volunteer dept was discussing hybids the other day and the thought occurred to us that we should get some operating guidelines together. Does anyone out there know of any guidelines that I can beg, borrow or steal?

Forum Member

Try looking for emergency responder guidelines on their websites. I know Toyota and Honda both have them.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

FIGJAM

Guys, jump across to the University Of Extrication forums and speak to Ron Moore (The moderator)- he wrote a complete series of artciles on these cars along with training packages....
    Luke

Forum Member

Like Lutan said, the articles in the U of Extrication are very good. The dealerships are also very helpful. If you contact someone at your nearest dealership they will be a great help. We have done this with toyota and honda for the hybrids and with alot of the upper end European cars for the air bag and rop systems.
    Sometimes, in order to make an operation idiot proof, you must remove the idiot!

Thread Information