View Poll Results: What is your department doing to prevent domestic terrorsim from ELF?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing

3 100.00%
  • We are doing something

0 0%
    Forum Member

Default What are you doing about ELF?

So what are your police and fire departments doing to prevent domestic terrorism from ELF?
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

MembersZone Subscriber

We have good numer of enviro radicals here in MT. There is a lot going on that is not to be spoken of in regaurds to countering their agressive criminal acts.

On the FD level, there is just preperation and training. Be ready for anything, just like you always have to be.

The evnironmentalists that are doing just as much damage are the ones in the courtrooms, but I dont think we can clasify lawyers as terrorists just yet...
    Last edited by SamsonFCDES; 02-25-2004 at 01:02 PM.
    -Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

MembersZone Subscriber

In case anyone hasn't heard of them you can read more at their website.

I'm a *really* new volunteer at my local department (still in the training phase) but a couple of years ago they burnt down a house that was under construction. According to the guys who responded it was still in the framing process so there really wasn't a whole lot to save or do, except for keeping some of the construction equipment cooled off.

MembersZone Subscriber

So what are your police and fire departments doing to prevent domestic terrorism
    Police must be active in prevention.

Fire can only prepare to mitigate.

The only exception is being alert and recognizing if you happen to stumble onto something or someone suspicious.
    Last edited by E229Lt; 02-25-2004 at 12:18 PM.

Thread Information