Forum Member

Default Do you think they have Osama?

This weekend there has been some news reports of Bin ladans capture and one report say that they are keeping it under wraps until later on in the election season. If this is true what kind of impact would this have on a national election. Does the goverment hide things from us.
    IACOJ Membership 2002
    {15}

Mike IAFF

The beatings will continue until the morale improves

Forum Member
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Temporarily/No Longer Active

I think that if they had him that it would be too big a secret to be kept from the public for long. Looking at what happend with the capture of Hussian I think we will see something very simular with Osama's capture. The news would be leaked out by someone within hours.

Forum Member

IF, and that is a BIG if, Bin Laden is captured, GWB wins the election. The Dems criticised him for not catching Hussein and Bin Laden. When Hussein was captured there was a lot of backstepping about it by the critics. When Bin Laden is found dead or alive, what else do they have?

The economy is rebounding, teh stock market always goes up before the jobs are created. I don't know about you all but the Sunday help wanted sections up here have been getting bigger and bigger with a greater variety of positions and better wages.

You can scream about jops leaving this country, as a result of a non-reactive government, of which two senators currently running for president were a part of allowing and now blame him for it.

The only thing left is the deficit, and the WMD in Iraq. Kerry himself will be lambasted with his own quotes of knowledge of WMD in Iraq, as late as last year.

No one, and I do mean no one, has anything sewn up here. Kerry and Edwards may be ahead in polls, but polls from either side mean very
    little.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

District Chief

I am saying that they will announce that that they have him in late September/Early October and you are right...GW wins!.. I for one hope it goes that way....
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Forum Member

Talking

There's always Bubba!

Forum Member

There's always Bubba!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHH!
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

MembersZone Subscriber

First of all I don't believe they have Osama. I agree, it would be to big a secret to keep for that long.

Second Bush didn't capture Saddam and he isn't going to capture Osama. The men and women of the United States Military and British Military are the ones who captured Saddam. So even if Osama is caught before the Presidential Elections, it will not change my vote.

Thread Information