Fire Still Smouldering at Ogden Apartment Building
Mar. 2, 2004
(Ogden-AP) -- A fire is still smoldering this morning in a 24-unit apartment building in Ogden.
The blaze broke out in the building around 4:30 p-m yesterday, destroying the building and causing an estimated one-point-two million dollars in damage.
Firefighters spent the night on the scene putting out hot spots. Dozens of residents were displaced by the fire and the Red Cross is helping by providing them food, clothing and shelter.
Investigators say the blaze may have been started by a blow torch being used to repair plumbing in the kitchen of one apartment.
About 22 firefighters from Ogden and Roy battled the blaze.
And some Video news footage:
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-02-2004, 01:22 PM #1
Utah-Large Apartment Fire in Odgen
Last edited by UTFFEMT; 03-02-2004 at 01:26 PM.Front line since 1983 and still going strong
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)