Smile OCC Firefighters Chopper

There are still some tickets remaining on the Custom Firefighters chopper raffle for the BVFD by Orange County Choppers. You can now buy your ticket online through Paypal, at the BVFD website. Click HERE for details about the bike and how to get a ticket. This bike is valued at over $100,000 dollars. All proceeds benefit the Bedington Volunteer Fire Dept in Martinsburg, WV.

Thank You

MembersZone Subscriber

Will the guys be at the Fair on the 3rd to present the bike? Will they be there during the fair or is this something that will be done prior to the public being there? My fiance and I absolutely love that show and will make the trip up from Fairfax if they are going to be there. And my daughter lives in Hedgesville, so I am sure she would love the fair too!

Orange County Choppers will deliver our bike to the fair on July 3, 2004. I do not know for sure exactly who from OCC will be there, and if they will be there any other days or not, but our contract reads that OCC WILL deliver our bike to the fair on 7/3/04. We are going up to OCC next week, they will begin to build our bike soon, and hopefully next week we can get the facts on exactly who they are sending to our fire, and if all the other bikes will be there with them on display. We have been told they MAY come for 3 days and sell shirts with other bikes on display, we still need to verify that.

Thanks

Forum Member

We met the guys during Motorcycle Week here in Laconia NH last year and they were great. Hospitable and friendly! I believe they will be back to Laconia this year in mid-June for Motorcycle Week again which ends Fathers Day weekend if anyone wants to make the journey.
    Proud to be an American, Union Firefighter!

Forum Member

Default fireresqdiver45

I think me and my Honda might just barrel a** up there for that. My Grandparents live in Wolfeboro on the mountain but got a cottage on wentworth I can stay at.
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Forum Member

is this the regular fire bike or a different one. will this bike be on the show?
    "Let's Roll." Todd Beamer 9/11 first soldier in the war on terror

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And to the republic for which it stands ONE NATION UNDER GOD indivisible,with liberty, and justice for all.

I.A.C.O.J. Probie and darn proud of it.

No this is NOT the original fire bike, this bike will have some of the same features but will be different. If you read the description you will see a lot of the details about the bike. The TV shows you are seeing now were taped last fall, I do not know if they will film our bike during construction, but if they do, it would not air until next season. Again, here is the website with details about the bike. http://www.bvfdfair.com/chopper.htm

Thanks to everyone that has purchased a ticket on this bike. In the last few days we have seen quite a bit of sales, and this raffle will really help our department. We hope all of you that live somewhat close will visit us at this years fair. The original OCC fire bike is not for sale, and probably never will be, they told us they were offered 1/2 million dollars for that bike, but they will not sell it. So our custom OCC firefighters bike is the only chance you may have to ever own such a bike, unless you are very very rich, and can somehow persuade them to build one similar for you. Good luck to all that bought a ticket, and thanks again for your support.
    BVFD OCC custom fire bike

Thread Information