Hazardous Liquid Forces Evacuation of Home
Mar. 3, 2004
(KSL News) A hazardous liquid forces the evacuation of a Salt Lake City home.
Hazmat crews were called to the scene after the liquid spilled on the floor of the home's garage at 354 N. 1000 West -- causing small but violent explosions and corroding the concrete.
The liquid had been stored in the garage for years before the current owner moved in.
Hazmat crews determined the liquid was a strong acid used to etch glass.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Utah-SLC Hazmat in House
03-04-2004, 11:47 AM #1
Utah-SLC Hazmat in HouseFront line since 1983 and still going strong
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)