MembersZone Subscriber

Default Oral Board Interview....

Hey everyone, Question here, I have an Oral Interview coming up soon, and i've been trying to do searches, and talk to people about what to expect, and how to answer questions. Well, can anyone here give me some brief tips on what to do, how to present myself, how in depth of a question are they looking for? I've checked out the eatstress, and done searches. Just wanted to hear more from you guys/girls.

For example, when they ask "Tell us about yourself" How in depth do they want it? Do they basically want a Where your from, Where you went to school, any further education you've done? or What else do they look for?.

Any more information on questions, and what kind of answers their looking for would help. Thanks everyone.

Permanently Removed

Default OK...here we go...

If you go a topic search, you will find some
    info on this topic. But I have telling people
    to check out www.eatstress.com

check out the feature "101 Inside Secrets to
    getting a Badge."

Forum Member

If you don't know an answer say so. Never, ever make stuff up to appear smart. We don't ask questions we don't already know the answer to.

MembersZone Subscriber

Ok thanks, but as for the "Tell us about yourself" question. What are they looking for in general?

Forum Member

OK....all I want is an outline; who you are, what you've done, education, employment (recent). I'll ask questions on anything I want elaboration on. Don't drag out the entire history of your life from birth. You don't want the board to lose interest before you stop talking, but you also want it longer than a sentence. Just speak up, make eye contact and finish your thoughts.

Thread Information