Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by millerb View Post
    Hi,

I'm a North Vancouver firefighter looking to do an exchange to London for a year. Anyone out there interested?

Cheers,

Bill
    Hi Bill

I am a FF in Birmingham Uk would be very interested in a exchange if that suits you (London is few hours away depending what your looking for, Birmigham has much to offer)

Razza

Forum Member

Default Still Looking

Quote Originally Posted by josingh View Post
    josingh. I am a female crew manager (LFF) in Gloucestershire Fire And Rescue Service, in the UK. I am veryinterested in an exchange. Originally I was looking to go to California but Canada sounds fab to. I haven't looked into how I go about this so if you have any info it would be much appreciated and if you are intersted in the UK even better.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jo
    Hi Jo,

Sorry I haven't been checking this too often, but yes, still looking for exchange opportunities. Feel free to email me at dmarksd@hotmail.com. Or, feel free to forward my email to anyone else that may be interested. Thanks

Forum Member

Default exchange to NZ

Hi all,

I'm a 5year FF from NZ looking for an exchange to the Northern Hemisphere. Anywhere really that's English speaking.
    2012 would be the best for me.
    Let me know if you'd be keen.

Rod
    fatty1981@hotmail.com

Forum Member

Default exchange questions

Hi there. My family and I are very interested in an exchange to Australia or New Zealand. I am a firefighter on the Ottawa Fire Department. We'd be interested in making contact with a family who has done this before. We have some questions about how this worked for them.

And of course we are looking to find someone who'd be interested in exchanging with us. So if you'd be interested in spending a year in Canada's capital we'd love to hear from you!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Trevor and Family

Forum Member

Hey there. We'd be interested in chatting with you. 2012 would work great for us too. Let us know if you'd be interested in chatting. We just posted, read what we wrote and if it sounds good to you let's chat.

Forum Member

Still interested in an exchange to Canada? Sorry we don't live out west but does Canada's capital sound appealing?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Razza View Post
    Hi Bill

I am a FF in Birmingham Uk would be very interested in a exchange if that suits you (London is few hours away depending what your looking for, Birmigham has much to offer)

Razza
    I am a FF in Australia looking into an exchange to England. We have had FF's exchange there before some years ago but I am unsure which County Fire Services do the exchanges. I do not believe they all do. Do you now of any that definately do the exchange program. Can contact me on justin.smith@fire.tas.gov.au.

Cheers

Forum Member

hey there we're interested in an exchange to Ottawa, Canada. sorry it took me so long haven't been looking at the site , send me an email at
    fatty1981@hotmail.com or at rodney.irvine@fire.org.nz
    Rod
    Last edited by NZ Fireman; 08-03-2010 at 03:28 AM.

Forum Member

Smile UK Exchange

Hey everyone I am looking for a exchange to Oz!
    Please mail me if you are keen ;o) I live in Nottingham (robin hood country) in the uk

Mail me at chris@deadmankitesurfing.co.uk

Take it easy
    Chris
    Last edited by lammey; 08-05-2010 at 11:34 AM. Reason: forgot mail address

Forum Member

Default Canadian looking for exchange to Brisbane Aus. area

Hello, I'm located just outside of Toronto in Ontario. Would also consider Dublin, Ireland area. Email me if interested thenewczar@hotmail.com

Forum Member

i am looking to do a job swap for 12 months england to australia anyone interested

Forum Member

have you had any luck finding someone in oz who wants to try devon england for a fireman job swap? rik at themays5@sky.com

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    I am a FF in Australia looking into an exchange to England. We have had FF's exchange there before some years ago but I am unsure which County Fire Services do the exchanges. I do not believe they all do. Do you now of any that definately do the exchange program. Can contact me on justin.smith@fire.tas.gov.au.

Cheers
    I am a fireman in devon england looking to swap jobs for a year.Does your service do exchanges and where do you work?

Forum Member

Default exchange

Quote Originally Posted by josingh View Post
    Hey matey, how about the UK? I am a Leading Firefighter in Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue service and am very interested in an exchange.
    What do you reckon?

hey how are ya im a career firfighter in New Zealand looking for an exchange to the UK would NZ interest you
    cheers

Forum Member

Default devon

Quote Originally Posted by Rik may View Post
    I am a fireman in devon england looking to swap jobs for a year.Does your service do exchanges and where do you work?
    Hi how are ya I just emailed the fire rescue service in devon asking if thy partake in the international exchange im a career firefighter in NZ and im looking for an exchange to devon if you are interested

Forum Member

Default hey dude

Quote Originally Posted by fyfyta View Post
    I'm a senior firefighter looking for an exchange partner in Canada (BC or Alberta preferably, but not ruling out anywhere at this stage). Am keen to hear from anyone who would like to bring their family to New Zealand for about a year. If you're interested, or know someone who might be, send me a message or email - kerryandhermione@xtra.co.nz
    hey kerry just found this web site im looking for the UK

Forum Member

Default Firefighter Exchange

Hi im a career firefighter in New zeland looking for a 1 year exchange to the UK. Im keen to hear from anybody interested in a Year in NZ
    you can email me at
    macwatts@woosh.co.nz

cheers

Forum Member

Default exchange info

hey have you had a look at firefighternation.com im getting heaps of different replies from people wanting exhanges from all over

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rik may View Post
    Rik,

i have emailed you so have a read. if you didn't get it pls email me at justin.smith@fire.tas.gov.au.

Cheers

Forum Member

Default FF Exchange AUS/NZ to UK

Hello
    Iam a Firefighter in Leicester, UK. I am looking into doing an exchange for 6 months/year to Aus/NZ. I live in nice place in the University district close to excellent train/airport links for rest of U.K. and buget airlines to Europe. Iam 15 min bike ride from station. Possibly for end of 2011 but am flexible. please email Rob rperrin_98@yahoo.com

Thread Information