Forum Member

Still interested in an exchange to Canada? Sorry we don't live out west but does Canada's capital sound appealing?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Razza View Post
    Hi Bill

I am a FF in Birmingham Uk would be very interested in a exchange if that suits you (London is few hours away depending what your looking for, Birmigham has much to offer)

Razza
    I am a FF in Australia looking into an exchange to England. We have had FF's exchange there before some years ago but I am unsure which County Fire Services do the exchanges. I do not believe they all do. Do you now of any that definately do the exchange program. Can contact me on justin.smith@fire.tas.gov.au.

Cheers

Forum Member

hey there we're interested in an exchange to Ottawa, Canada. sorry it took me so long haven't been looking at the site , send me an email at
    fatty1981@hotmail.com or at rodney.irvine@fire.org.nz
    Rod
    Last edited by NZ Fireman; 08-03-2010 at 04:28 AM.

Forum Member

Smile UK Exchange

Hey everyone I am looking for a exchange to Oz!
    Please mail me if you are keen ;o) I live in Nottingham (robin hood country) in the uk

Mail me at chris@deadmankitesurfing.co.uk

Take it easy
    Chris
    Last edited by lammey; 08-05-2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: forgot mail address

Forum Member

Default Canadian looking for exchange to Brisbane Aus. area

Hello, I'm located just outside of Toronto in Ontario. Would also consider Dublin, Ireland area. Email me if interested thenewczar@hotmail.com

Forum Member

i am looking to do a job swap for 12 months england to australia anyone interested

Forum Member

have you had any luck finding someone in oz who wants to try devon england for a fireman job swap? rik at themays5@sky.com

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
    I am a FF in Australia looking into an exchange to England. We have had FF's exchange there before some years ago but I am unsure which County Fire Services do the exchanges. I do not believe they all do. Do you now of any that definately do the exchange program. Can contact me on justin.smith@fire.tas.gov.au.

Cheers
    I am a fireman in devon england looking to swap jobs for a year.Does your service do exchanges and where do you work?

Forum Member

Default exchange

Quote Originally Posted by josingh View Post
    Hey matey, how about the UK? I am a Leading Firefighter in Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue service and am very interested in an exchange.
    What do you reckon?

hey how are ya im a career firfighter in New Zealand looking for an exchange to the UK would NZ interest you
    cheers

Forum Member

Default devon

Quote Originally Posted by Rik may View Post
    I am a fireman in devon england looking to swap jobs for a year.Does your service do exchanges and where do you work?
    Hi how are ya I just emailed the fire rescue service in devon asking if thy partake in the international exchange im a career firefighter in NZ and im looking for an exchange to devon if you are interested

Forum Member

Default hey dude

Quote Originally Posted by fyfyta View Post
    I'm a senior firefighter looking for an exchange partner in Canada (BC or Alberta preferably, but not ruling out anywhere at this stage). Am keen to hear from anyone who would like to bring their family to New Zealand for about a year. If you're interested, or know someone who might be, send me a message or email - kerryandhermione@xtra.co.nz
    hey kerry just found this web site im looking for the UK

Forum Member

Default Firefighter Exchange

Hi im a career firefighter in New zeland looking for a 1 year exchange to the UK. Im keen to hear from anybody interested in a Year in NZ
    you can email me at
    macwatts@woosh.co.nz

cheers

Forum Member

Default exchange info

hey have you had a look at firefighternation.com im getting heaps of different replies from people wanting exhanges from all over

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rik may View Post
    Rik,

i have emailed you so have a read. if you didn't get it pls email me at justin.smith@fire.tas.gov.au.

Cheers

Forum Member

Default FF Exchange AUS/NZ to UK

Hello
    Iam a Firefighter in Leicester, UK. I am looking into doing an exchange for 6 months/year to Aus/NZ. I live in nice place in the University district close to excellent train/airport links for rest of U.K. and buget airlines to Europe. Iam 15 min bike ride from station. Possibly for end of 2011 but am flexible. please email Rob rperrin_98@yahoo.com

Forum Member

Hi,
    Looking for an exchange from Dublin Fire Brigade to Canada, Austrialla/New Zealand, Anybody interested please reply,
    Cheers

Forum Member

Default Stehowie

I would be interested. I'm in Ontario, Canada. You can email me at thenewczar@hotmail.com.

Forum Member

Default Dublin/ Australia exchange

I'm a career FF in Canada, looking to do an exchange for 1 year to Dublin or Australia.
    Let me know if your interested. thenewczar@hotmail.com

Forum Member

Default Barcelona, Spain Firefighter Exchange

Hi,

I'm a Barcelona, Spain firefighter looking to do an exchange to New York, San Francisco or Sydney for 6 months or a year. Anyone out there interested?
    Email me. xmoyawind@msn.com
    Tel: +34 615 300 848

Thank you,

Xavi

Forum Member

Default Anyone interested in Barcelona, Spain?

Hi,
    I am Xavier Moya, firefighter of Barcelona Spain, and I'm looking for a firefighter exchange to the USA or Australia for one year or less.
    Barcelona is a great city to live, good weather, good food, good people...
    Anyone interested? Contact me in xmoyawind@msn.com
    Thank you!

Xavi

Forum Member

I'm looking to find out more about going to Australia. Anyone from there interested in exchange in the US, or have any details that could help me set it up? Also, anybody over there have Black Friday experiences to share?

Forum Member

Hi Xavi

Would you be interested in doing an exchange to NZ for a year ?
    Im looking to get to the nortern hemispere for 6 months to a year and would be interested in discussing it with you . please contact me at fatty1981@hotmail.com or at
    rodney.irvine@fire.org.nz

Thanks Rod

Forum Member

Default exchange information wanted

Hi

Iīm a swedish firefighter who wants to know more about how to find/arrange an international exchange. Is it possible for a familyguy like me,with wife and 2 kids, to make an exchange?
    I am interested in doing an exchange in Oz for 6 months or a year. Please donīt hesitate to contact me for further discussion/inforamtion at whoispane@hotmail.com

cheers
    Patrik

Default fire fighter exchange to Edmonton Canada

Hi im still looking for an exchange to either New Zealand or Austrailia. Im a 6year firefighter in Edmonton Alberta Canada. If anyone is interested please email me at shorley_8@hotmail.com

Forum Member

Canada or New Zeland would be also great!

Xavi from Barcelona

Thread Information