Default Looking for an exchange

Hi, I'm a career firefighter in Canada, my family and I are looking to do an exchange. Our Dept. has done exchanges with Austrailia and New Zealand in the past, but we are willinng to go elsewhere. If there is anybody out there who is interested in coming to Canada for an exchange please get back to me. Thanks

Forum Member

Default Exchange to UK/Ireland

Hi guys,
    Ive been trying to find a suitable exchange partner for a while now. I'm a fulltime firefighter in Tasmania, Australia looking for a 6-12 month exchange to either the UK or Ireland.
    If you'rwe interested, drop me a line at a.emery@fire.tas.gov.au
    Cheers
    Roo.

Forum Member

Im a firefighter in Ontario, Canada, and im looking to do an exchange in approximately a year from now. Im open to consider almost any location. Either 6 months or a year would be great. Email me if anyones interested

timguenther@ymail.com

Thanks

Forum Member

I am in Whistler Canada, and am looking for an exchange to the UK.
    email me at devans789@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Dave

Forum Member

I am an Aussie firey from NSW looking to do an exchange in the UK from the beginning of 2013. Anyone interested reply here.

Cheers.

Forum Member

Hi,

I am a firefighter based in Dublin, Ireland. I am looking to swap with someone from Vancouver or Whistler around June 2013.
    You can contact me at dublinff@gmail.com

Thanks
    Last edited by dublinff; 05-06-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Forum Member

Hi, I'm a firefighter in Toronto, Canada, my family and I are looking to do an exchange. Would prefer Scotland / England , but we are willing to go elsewhere. If there is anybody out there who is interested in coming to Canada for an exchange please get back to me. Thanks .
    Brad hoyz@rogers.com

Forum Member

I'm a firefighter in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and I'm looking for an exchange next year (2013) to Canada. Anyone interested can contact me at quickdraws@optusnet.com.au
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Geoff; 10-07-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Forum Member

Default canadian interested

Hi,

I am a Vancouver, Canada area firefighter and just travelled spending a few days in Dublin. I am extremely interested in an exchange with you.

please contact me when you can.

marshall
    marshallscanlan@hotmail.com

Forum Member

Default Interested in exchange opportunity

Hi there, I am a firefighter who lives in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I am considering doing an exchange with a firefighter somewhere in Europe, western/eastern Canada or the US. I have a wife and two kids, so would need someone in a similar situation to exchange with. Any tips you could give me on how I should proceed? I have been in touch with the Toronto rep. who is coordinating the exchange program, but would like the perspective from someone outside. Any info would be appreciated. Ed

You can contact me at edandcolleen@rogers.com
    Last edited by Superlight; 03-07-2013 at 07:42 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Hi I was wondering if any departments in the UK were doing exchanges still? My department in Ontario,Canada has done them in the past. Contact cbritan@xplornet.ca

Forum Member

Default Firefighter looking for exchange to New Zealand

Hi Im a firefighter located in Tasmania Australia.
    I am interested in doing a firefighter exchange to New Zealand. But will consider elsewhere.
    please contact me on b.viney@fire.tas.gov.au.
    Cheers.

Forum Member

Hi, I'm a firefighter in Toronto, Canada. Looking for someone in Ireland or Scotland who is interested in doing an exchange in 2015.

E-mail is capincendium@gmail.com

Forum Member

Hello. I`m firefigther from Valencia, a city in the southeast from Spain, in the mediterranean coast, and I`m looking for an international exchange. All the places are interesting for me, if you are interested please contact me; sergiodm.gif@gmail.com.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

Forum Member

Default Aus/ UK exchange

Iím a Firefighter from Melbourne, Australia.
    Looking for a firefighter in The UK to perform an exchange with.
    If you're interested or have any advice that might allow me to approach a service over there that allows exchanges, I'd be happy to hear from you.
    Thanks
    Ryan
    baxterryan@hotmail.com

Thread Information