Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default International Firefighter exchange info

I am a Canadian Firefighter currently stationed in Queensland, Australia and having a FANTASTIC time! This is my second Firefighter exchange. The first was to Sweden. If you want to know how to find/arrange an international exchange and have a very rewarding professional/ personal experience, e mail me at sgano@bigpond.com.au for more info.
    Looking forward to hearing from ya!

hi there,

tried emailing but would not work for some reason but i would love some info. i would like an exchange in australia, i'm in alberta. please email me at blindpilotage@yahoo.ca

thanks again...

pj

Default swedish firefighter exchange

i too tried to get in contact with the guy who did an exchange to Sweden

i am trying to arrange an exchange to Sweden

does anyone know how to get hold of him or have any useful information themselves?

Many thanks
    Gareth

Forum Member

i am a fire buff from the philadelphia pa area in the united states i collect all things fire including pictures patches hats t shirts you name it if you have anything to trade please email me avram911@aol.com

Forum Member

Default Potential Exchange

I am an 18-year member of the Edmonton fire department in Alberta Canada.
    I am very interested in a year-long exchange to New Zealand, Australia, or the UK. If you know of anyone, please pass my email address onto them.

Forum Member

Default Aussie looking for exchange to BC or Alberta

I have been in the job 23 years, am a leading firefighter, High Angle rescue, Hazmat certified. My family of wife and 1 child looking for exchange possibilities for near future. Let me know if interested.
    Tim Melbourne Fire Brigade

Quote Originally Posted by dandar View Post
    I am very interested in a year-long exchange to New Zealand, Australia, or the UK. If you know of anyone, please pass my email address onto them.
    josingh. I am a female crew manager (LFF) in Gloucestershire Fire And Rescue Service, in the UK. I am veryinterested in an exchange. Originally I was looking to go to California but Canada sounds fab to. I haven't looked into how I go about this so if you have any info it would be much appreciated and if you are intersted in the UK even better.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jo

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by runtim View Post
    I have been in the job 23 years, am a leading firefighter, High Angle rescue, Hazmat certified. My family of wife and 1 child looking for exchange possibilities for near future. Let me know if interested.
    Tim Melbourne Fire Brigade
    Hey matey, how about the UK? I am a Leading Firefighter in Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue service and am very interested in an exchange.
    What do you reckon?

Forum Member

Default en franÁais!

So nice to see many people interested in a firefighter exchange program. I too am currently seeking to do an exchange, but I'm first trying to see if the French fire department in Normandy is interested with little 'ol me in Canada.

Forum Member

Default Are you still looking?

Quote Originally Posted by dandar View Post
    Hey Dandar
    Are you still looking for an exchange to Australia. I am still loooking for something positive in Canada.
    Tim

Forum Member

Default sorry josingh

Quote Originally Posted by josingh View Post
    Hey matey, how about the UK? I am a Leading Firefighter in Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue service and am very interested in an exchange.
    What do you reckon?
    Sorry to disappoint but I really want to gp to Canada. If you are really keen on Australia send your details to the Mellbourne firebrigade website.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by runtim View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but I really want to gp to Canada. If you are really keen on Australia send your details to the Mellbourne firebrigade website.
    Tim

Hi I'm new here I always enter this website and I like it also I enter another one that has free useful information and I love to share this website with you

airport fire and rescue service

http://www.site4fire.com/forum/index.php

Default airport fire and rescue service

Hi I'm new here I always enter this website and I like it also I enter another one that has free useful information and I love to share this website with you

airport fire and rescue service

http://www.site4fire.com/forum/index.php

Forum Member

Default BC exchange

Quote Originally Posted by josingh View Post
    What do you reckon?
    josingh, I'm a five year ff in the Vancouver BC area looking to do an exchange to the UK next fall (2010) are you still looking?

Forum Member

Default Know anyone else in Maple ridge who wants an exchange?

G'day mate from BC I notice you are from Maple Ridge?
    Do you have any other blokes who would be interested in an exchange to Oz. My email address is runtim@dodo.com.au if you do.
    Cheers

Forum Member

Default Know anyone else from BC wanting to go to australia

Quote Originally Posted by abstradamus View Post
    josingh, I'm a five year ff in the Vancouver BC area looking to do an exchange to the UK next fall (2010) are you still looking?
    Hey mate if you know anyone else from BC who is keen to go to Australia. could you pass on my email. runtim@dodo.com.au.
    Good luck with your searching - it's a tedious process!

hey im a canadian firefighter looking to exchange someplace warm anyon eout there interested. email me at shorley_8@hotmail.com

Forum Member

Default New Zealand Firefighter looking for exchange in Canada

I'm a senior firefighter looking for an exchange partner in Canada (BC or Alberta preferably, but not ruling out anywhere at this stage). Am keen to hear from anyone who would like to bring their family to New Zealand for about a year. If you're interested, or know someone who might be, send me a message or email - kerryandhermione@xtra.co.nz

Forum Member

Default Vancouver - London Exchange?

Hi,

I'm a North Vancouver firefighter looking to do an exchange to London for a year. Anyone out there interested?

Cheers,

Bill

Forum Member

Ya, I'm still looking. Get back to me at dmarksd@hotmail.com if you're still interested (or know someone that is). Thanks

Thread Information