Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience

View Poll Results: Who do you support for President?

Voters
149. You may not vote on this poll
  • George W. Bush

98 65.77%
  • John Kerry

38 25.50%
  • Ralph Nader

3 2.01%
  • Undecided

10 6.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

As far as I am concerned...everyone who runs for ofice, from dog catcher to President has a few bones or two buried in the backyard....
    Hey! Let's not get personal here!

I will agree, the current lying is bad.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Forum Member

I wonder now that Kerry is using the Vietnam base political ads if the news media is going to dig up some family's of lost soldiers who are offended, as they did for the 911 family's in the bush ads?
    SB (local 1355 retired)

Originally posted by StoveBolt
    I wonder now that Kerry is using the Vietnam base political ads if the news media is going to dig up some family's of lost soldiers who are offended, as they did for the 911 family's in the bush ads?
    SB (local 1355 retired)
    Don't hold your breath...
    "Let's roll." - Todd Beamer, one of a group of American soldiers who handed the terrorists their first defeat.

Joe Black

The opinions expressed are mine and mine alone (but you can borrow them )and may not reflect those of any organization with which I am associated (but then again, they just may not be thinking clearly).

Liberal hypocrites have gone on and on about how Bush "lied" about WMDs. So their plan is to elect John Kerry president. The same Kerry who said:

"The threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but as I said, it is not new. It has been with us since the end of that war, and particularly in the last 4 years we know after Operation Desert Fox failed to force him to reaccept them, that he has continued to build those weapons. He has had a free hand for 4 years to reconstitute these weapons, allowing the world, during the interval, to lose the focus we had on weapons of mass destruction and the issue of proliferation." -- John Kerry, October 9, 2002

"(W)e need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime. We all know the litany of his offenses. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. ...And now he is miscalculating Americaís response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. That is why the world, through the United Nations Security Council, has spoken with one voice, demanding that Iraq disclose its weapons programs and disarm. So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real, but it is not new. It has been with us since the end of the Persian Gulf War." -- John Kerry, Jan 23, 2003

"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force - if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." -- John F. Kerry, Oct 2002

For these and more quotes from "lying" democrats, visit http://www.rightwingnews.com/quotes/demsonwmds.php

Here is the latest y'all. I came home this morning and GMA or one of those shows was on they had 2 of the 9-11 famlies on just ripping up and down Condi Rice's comments on Richard Clark's testimony. Gee Liberal show with liberal point of view. This wasn't political Noooooo (voice dripping with sarcasm) Nobody had anything to say about the fact that Clark "the terrorism guru" got 1 meeting with Bush and chose to do it on the internet and security of that. Or here hasn't been word one said about George Tenant's testimony that his hands were essentially tied by Clinton's indecisiveness about Osama. The Sudan pracically handed him to us on a silver platter with an apple in his mouth 3 times. but since Clinton f$%^$ed it up not once but 3 times. And the fact that Clinton took Terrorism as a civillian crime and all of the evidence needed was tied up in a grand jury investigation for a few years after WTC 1. Hmmm Foreign enemies using bombs to attack America, sounds like war to me and that was 1993 7 years before 9-11. It took Bush to fight them.

If we elect Kerry, it will be Clinton part II

Y'all really didn't think I would let this die so quick did you
    Never Forget 9-11-01!!!!!!
    There wasn't just 343, the other 73 rescue workers deserve to be remembered too!!!!

I feel for the families of the 9/11 victims because of their loss, but I'm getting sick of the media acting like they're the kings of the world. Their opinion is no greater than anyone else's. They can be just as biased as anyone else. I'm finding it hard to believe that none of the 3,000 killed came from a republican family which supports this administration. The biased media won't let you hear from them.

Anyway, I saw on Hannity and Colmes last night that Clark is a HYPOCRITE and has contradicted himself many times. They played tapes of him stating the opposite of what he has said recently - and it's obviously to sell some copies of his book.

Default POLL

Thank you firespec35. www.firefightersforbush.com
    Last edited by rollnrack; 03-26-2004 at 06:31 PM.

No problem, by the time this is over all the libs will be seeing my Avatar in their nightmares.

FYI I E-mailed Sean Hannity wih a copy of the forum link so hopefully the world will know the truth.
    There wasn't just 343, the other 73 rescue workers deserve to be remembered too!!!!

Default Bush or Kerry?

No question in my mind. I wouldn't vote for Kerry for dogcatcher. I will not be voting against Kerry but for Bush because I think he has done a great job. He has to battle the foreign terrorist as well as the punk *** liberals back here at home. Notice how when Bush talks it is with a positive outlook on things but with Kerry and the libs it is all doom and gloom. They have been blowing smoke for years. Just my opinion.

Have y'all seen Kerry's latest commercial. It goes something like Oh no I'm not going to raise taxes oh yeah I just want to raise taxes on the rich people. Oh yeah by the way I'm a vietnam veteran Vote for Me!!!

Oh come on what is this dribble. Just raise taxes on the rich people? Where does that stop. I gotta feeling that It's gonna include all of us with more than a few years on the job.

I'm tellin ya this guy is a slimeball.

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by firespec35
    If we elect Kerry, it will be Clinton part II
    Gee, during the Clinton years I had a great job with good benefits.

During the Bush years, I've been laid off twice.

I think I'll take Clinton part II!
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

but the thing is that a pet rock could have been in office in the 90's and you woulda had a good job. The fact is he scr%$#d the pooch on defense so now we're in the spot we're in. If Kerry is elected again we will be in the same place for defense and we will be popped again. But he won't defend us the way Bush would.

Gee, during the Clinton years I had a great job with good benefits.
    During the Bush years, I've been laid off twice
    and I have the opposite case.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

Forum Member

here is bush's slant on the Kerry tax the rich thing and his promise for new spending ..wonder how much the IAFF will get?
    SB (Local 1355 retired)

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...on/8245421.htm
    Last edited by StoveBolt; 03-30-2004 at 09:24 AM.

Bush in 04'
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Y'all thought gas prices are bad now? John Kerry wants to raise the gas tax another $.50/gal. gee that 1.80/gal I just paid is now 2.30 Oh yeah and OPEC is slowing production so now that makes it 2.60/gal. Who do you think this will affect the most? hmmm maybe the middle class?? Those people that can afford a decent car/ truck right now and then get taxed out of it when they go to fill up after November if Kerry gets in. Oh yeah Kerry really supports the middle class.

My dear friend from Maryland sums it up nicely. The true vote will come in November. We can only hope that George W Bush is re-elected. Some will say that you can trust no politician....but I disagree. I trust George Bush with my life and the life of my families. I would not trust Kerry to take out the trash! He is all smoke and mirrors and if he were to win the election.....I fear his "support" for the fire service will not be there.

Unfortunately we do not elect the President by popular vote...
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Forum Member

Boy! after hearing Teddy Kennedy's speech today, i question him as being an American.. SB (Local 1355 retired)

Ok I'm getting tired of the liberal dribble about the economy. Some facts for you

We are at 5% unemployment. This is lower than the averages for the last 40 years

There have been 80,000 jobs created in March. More than any month during the Clinton Administration.

The last year of the Clinton Administration The NASDAQ fell 40%. It is now back almost to where it was.

Think about it.

Ok I'm getting tired of the liberal dribble about the economy.
    Most politicians count on a voting block that does not think in-depth about issues and are easily led. With the Republicans not exactly fighting back against these statements, well - it doesn't help.

As for "Fat Boy" - Ted Kennedy - you basically can't trust a thing that comes out of his mouth. I cannot figure out why people in this state keep electing him to the senate. He's been there for over 40 years and what has he accomplished?
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Thread Information