Forum Member

Default Revised Ans. Key for exam # 2043

First of all, i've been bumed out that I wasn't sent a package for the class entering in May; what a total let down. Im sure the rest of you guys who are in the same boat feel the same.

I was surfing the net wondering what went wrong, and went back to the final ans. key and realized that questions 23 & 50 had two ans. I took a look at my original ans. key and realized that I orignally had question 50 wrong, but looking at the final key on the net says I got it right. I was just wondering what is going on with that, have they sent out corrected scores to anyone with the same problem?
    Either way that just bumped me up to 97ish/100/+5, how long do you guys think its going to take for the next class?

Forum Member

I am 97.6, 100, and city res, and I have received nothing. I'm starting to get worried, to be honest. Does anyone have any contact I can go to to see if there's been a mixup?

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up

Well, I would call DCAS and find out, especially if your score was changed with the updated answer key. Good luck Bro.

Forum Member

I called DCAS and all I can get is an automated setup.

Are the investigations/medicals still given by DCAS, or does FDNY take those over?

Anyone have a number I can contact with a human on the other side?

MembersZone Subscriber

BACKDRAFT & FATHERPIERCE

dont be too bummed...with those scores you might not make the may class, but youll be in the next class the end of august/beginnning of september, or at the lastest the one following that...the woman who was handing out dates for our medicals and psych tests told us that they were probably going to have to do another large class on top of what theyre doin now, so keep the faith and be patient. besides, even for the guys that got packets now, theres no guarantee for may either

Forum Member

Really? Did they say the next class was in aug/sept?

MembersZone Subscriber

They seem to be starting new classes every two to three months. A class started in March, the next one is in May, so it stands to reason that the next one (if they keep progressing at the same rate) would be July/August

Jim

Thread Information