Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Talking Question about a Parade in NY

I have a question? My friend who is a FF here in Los Angeles, participated in a parade in New York, I am trying to find out which one? The only one I have found so far is the one for ST Patricks Day that took place in Rochester NY. Now for my question is: Was that the only parade that would have taken place that week? The reason I ask is because the info for the parade does not mention that FF from outside NY were in it. Trying to get pictures since I found out he came out on TV.

If anyone can help I would be so happy. I want to surprise him with pictures of it. If there were any others I would like to know what the name of them were or in what city. Since I want to surprise him have not asked him. The week would be I guess the 12th-18th of March, Could be before the 12th but not after the 18th since I saw him the 19th .

Thanks
    Last edited by piazzagirl; 03-27-2004 at 01:44 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

28 views and no response waaaa . So I guess nobody knows what parade I am talking about? Or maybe it was the one for St Patricks Day. Well I will assume it was the one in Rochester NY and get him clippings from that parade and hope it was the one he was in.

Forum Member

NYC has had a major parade on St Patty's Day for over a hundred years. Maybe it was that one. Besides Dublin, it's pretty much THE St Patrick's Day parade.

Sr. Information Officer NJFFSA16's Avatar

Post I think you'll find answers here...........

Check this website. It may provide an answer. There were numerous parades on that occasion.

http://www.saintpatricksdayparade.com/index.htm
    Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
    Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
    On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Thread Information