Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Pump diagram for training?

Could someone please give me a link or tell me where I can find a simple diagram of a truck pump. I need it as a teaching aid and can't find one. Looking for it to include suction ports, tank suction and tank fill valves and lines etc. as well as discharge pipeing.

I don't need relief valves or primer on it. Thats later.

Forum Member

Default pump diagram

try hale pumps. they had a poster that broke down both single and 2 stage pumps. it shows water flow in pressure and volume. give them a call good luck jeff

IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW HAS PURCHASED A TRUCK WITH A WATEROUS PUMP THE PUMP MANUAL HAS THE VERY DIAGRAM YOU NEED. IT IS INCLUDED WITH EVERY PUMP THEY HAVE SOLD US. IF NOT CONTACT THE NUMBER ON THEIR WEBSITE. THEY HAVE EMAILED ME MANY DIAGRAMS IN THE PAST AND I'M SURE THEY WOULD HELP YOU OUT. WE HAVE A NUMBER OF PUMPS FOR TRAINING IN OUR TRAINING CENTER AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET YOU SOME DIGITAL PICS IF THAT WILL HELP. GOOD LUCK, STAY SAFE AND GOD BLESS.
    Last edited by SMOKEY221; 04-13-2004 at 11:29 PM.

Forum Member

You can also get WS Darley diagrams in PDF or CAD from their website. I printed some out on a blue print printer in 24x36 size. They make it alot easier for beginners who have no idea whats behind the panel. I learned the hard way by having to work on them or not have a functioning truck!!

I got a poster from waterous with a cut-away view of the pump on it.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

Thread Information