Could it be Brass Fever???

Question: I screwed up the chief’s oral royally last year. I seem to relate well with some orals that have just firefighters/engineers and a lieutenant/captain on the board. But I definitely have a brass attack when it comes to the Chief’s. I truly saw my mistakes in your seminar and the tapes. My scripts are ready this time and the brain computer is running on 458 megs.

I'm glad to know you are there in a pinch. I might call on you or your son for some coaching with West. It's not my Broadway but its really close. I wish I could for Henderson's but it just isn't possible right now. I have sacrificed almost everything except my family’s interest and even that gets the stretch sometimes. Sorry not so quick, anything about the service never seems to be. Thanks again. John

Reply: Thank you for your gracious detailed message. As you now know, it's easy to get lost in the process. It's finding the correct formula to get back on the right road that can make the difference.

You can get over white shirt, brass fever! It comes from not feeling prepared, not understanding they really want you to succeed, and being worthy of the position. By practicing with your tape recorder and getting the private coaching will help immensely in getting you unstuck. More on coaching here: http://www.eatstress.com/private%20coaching.htm

"Nothing counts 'til you have the badge . . . Nothing!"

Fire "Captain Bob"

www.eatstress.com