Thread: Road Map
04-15-2004, 12:05 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2002
- San Francisco Bay Area
Question: What do you do in order to prepare for all that goes on for the hiring process?
Reply: Take this simple test to check how you're doing on getting a badge. The key is to be prepared for the next step before you show up. Think of it like driving down a street with lots of stop lights. You want to time it so when you approach the next street (segment of the testing process) the light turns green before you get to it and you're on to the next step of the hiring process.
· Are you subscribed to this firecareers.com that notifies you when a department is testing?
· Are you taking every test you can?
· Are you passing the written?
· Are you passing the physical ability?
· Are you preparing for your oral interviews (100% of the score)?
· Are you passing the oral?
· Are you getting conditional job offers?
· Are you passing the psychological interview?
· Are you passing the medical?
· Are you passing the background?
If you can't answer yes to all these questions, you will never see a badge! Wherever you answer no, you cannot go onto the next step to gain a badge.
"Nothing counts 'til you have the badge . . . Nothing!"
Fire "Captain Bob"
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)