Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Cool Dell Discount Cert. for sale

This is likely not the right place for this discussion, but I will place it here for now and go from there.

I have a $250 Discount Certificate from Dell Computers that I need to sell. This is for a new system purchase from Dell Home. It expires on 7/9/04.

I got it from American Express as I was going to buy a new computer, but found a better deal elsewhere. So, I am sort of stuck with it.

I have a couple of pics of it (with the numbers blocked out) if anyone wants to see them prior to purchase.

First $200 (firm) gets it.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Additional information

I also have a coupon that is good for 10% off new system purchase over $999. It is good this week only in Dell Home. The $250 certificate is good for a couple more months.

Buy the cert and I'll give you the 10% off coupon. That will save you at least $350 on a $200 investment.

They are also running a deal to throw in flat panels right now.

Not for nothing, but buying the $250 discount for $200 is only saving me $50. And the %10 off a $1000 dollar computer is $100. So now you're talking a $150 savings...

and is it legal to sell that $250 discount?
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Correct

It is a savings of $150 (save $350 by spending $200). I am throwing the 10% coupon in as I just got it on my email and thought that I would pass it along.

It is fully acceptable and legal as the certificate states on it:

"Cardmember presents this as a gift to: __________"

Stay safe

Thread Information