Teen Burned by Home-Made Torch
Apr. 19, 2004
(Riverton-AP) -- A Riverton teen is being hospitalized in serious condition after being burned by a home-made torch.
Salt Lake County fire officials say the 14-year-old was at a sleep-over with friends and was using a spray cologne and a flame as a torch when he burned himself around four a-m Sunday. Officials say he had second and third-degree burns on his chest and abdomen.
The boy's mother picked him up to take him to the hospital but emergency crews met her and transferred him to a helicopter which took him to University hospital.
Fire officials say the boy is in the burn unit in serious condition.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-19-2004, 09:34 PM #1
Utah-Teen Burned by homemade torchFront line since 1983 and still going strong
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)