You don't actually have to take the quiz. Just read the
email straight through, and you'll get the point (an awesome one) that it is trying to make!
Take this quiz:
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of
yesterday. These are no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their
But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates! are buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards.
They are the ones that care.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Take the Quiz
04-25-2004, 08:07 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2002
- San Francisco Bay Area
Take the Quiz
04-25-2004, 10:58 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
I think I passed the second test Thanks CaptBob
04-26-2004, 04:07 PM #3
I had understood that concept, but that put it into a nice picture, into perspective if you will, for me.IACOJ
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)