Thread: kme vs e-one

Forum Member

Default kme vs e-one

first and for most an appolige is owed to firetruck man 72 i shouldnt trash any manufacturers at all like i did, the kme unit i mentioned is in maine and my mistake it wasnt out of service for a year they had to enlarge the station doors for it to fit inside and plus extensive training plus work out all the bugs out of it, it was delivered sometime late last year and yes there was an engine problem with it dont think it was serious because they could still move it around and its fixed and its back inservice as i write this, all manufacturers have there problems but as long as it gets you to a fire or any type of call and can perform and keeps the men or woman safe that are riding on it, i do have to mention that a town not far from me just received a pierce pumper and a pierce 100foot quint and they look great, yes i do have my favorite manufacture, stay safe

MembersZone Subscriber

Now i like that! somebody that has enough Brass to admit when they were wrong about something....they took the time to actually go back and find out what really took place. you've got my respect for that and i wish more people out there these days had the Brass to admit when their worng and throw out an apology...Peace

Forum Member

I think you meant to post this in the original thread instead of starting a new one.......

Forum Member

you are very correct about that i did post it on the wrong thread my apoligizes

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Thanks

Thanks, but no need to apologize to me.It is just frustrating reading some posts with the bashing that goes on, and at least you took the time to actually look into the issue and admit you were slightly off. Everyone has their favorite manufacture and thats what makes America great, we have a choice. I prefer KME (The Best)he he he.

Forum Member

Default Re: Thanks

Originally posted by FireTruckMan72
    Everyone has their favorite manufacture and thats what makes America great, we have a choice. I prefer KME (The Best)he he he.

I know where you can get one really cheap!!!

Forum Member

Unhappy

Not really a fan or either a Emergency One or Kovatch.

If I had a choice and I was paying the bills, I would either have a Pierce or Seagrave.

But....... since I don't have a say, I use what they furnish and make do and make it work.

Thread Information