Thread: Be Strong Honey

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Talking Be Strong Honey

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair. While tying the girl to the bed, he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.

While he's in there, the husband tells his wife, "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which the wife responds, "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

**Carol, I don't know where you find these.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Exclamation

LOL

Be strong Honey!!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber

deleted by user
    Last edited by superchef; 08-11-2007 at 07:51 PM.

Forum Member

Originally posted by superchef
    I would assume that at some point in the day, you canucks actually do some work. You certainly seem to have quite a bit of free time.

I guess you are included in that remark.

From time to time, on or off duty, the guys get a chance to log in and see what the news is. Even on their day off when it is raining hard and nothing they can do on the outside, they go on line and read some good articles or respond to a light hearted joke like this.

Oh well to each his, or should I say, her own!!

Stay Safe & Well out there....

MembersZone Subscriber

Poking fun is always a good thing Cheffie just has a better "knack" at it that some

Although this morning she's not far from the mark, I was in the office REAL early this morning. Sleep deprivation does wonders for the mind. LOL
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

MembersZone Subscriber

deleted by user
    Last edited by superchef; 08-11-2007 at 07:49 PM.

Forum Member

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
    Sleep deprivation does wonders for the mind. LOL
    Doesn't it though? this from a guy running on about 20 hours of sleep in 2 weeks...
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

MembersZone Subscriber

I hear ya LeuitEFDems. When I did my basic infantry leaders course, in the Beautiful Matawa Plain of CFB Petawawa. We had already spent 10 days in the field doing all that wonderful 'infantry' stuff. As it was the last night out, and of course the first week of December, the snow started to fall around 10pm. My partner and I got woke up around midnight for a two hour "OP" Duty Watch. By this time there was about 1/4 inch of snow on the ground.

As I say, we had already been out for 10 days and working hard. Anyway, Sleep had not been a close friend at all so far. But he was get'n close.. only a few more hours to go - and one last major "HURRAAAHH" defensive for the troops. At any rate, my partner and I drew straws on who would do radio watch, while the other 'looked out'. I drew the second radio watch, and around 1am we switched. At one point, I can vaguely remember hearing a voice in my head, but the language and the words didn't mean anything, so I ignored it. I was too busy watching the trees dancing on the far side of the plain. A little while later, one of the trees gets real close, and says something that again was meaningless. It wasnt till the tree prodded my shoulder that I realized it was actually the Master Bombadier, and he wasn't too happy with us, especially when he grabbed my weapon and blew off all 30 rounds of blank ammo and "called an ambush" on our position. We had missed our radio check-in... and we had both failed to notice him as he approached.

Like I say, I was too busy watching the trees dance....... to this day I still don't know what my partner was doing. I have never seen trees dance before or since then.......

Forum Member

Default Re: Be Strong Honey

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7

To which the wife responds, "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Why oh why do I have the old saying/joke running through my head now .... "Late one night I heard a scream......... WHO PUT THE SAND IN THE VASOLINE?!?!"
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Thread Information