Fire Leaves Midvale Family Homeless
Jun. 3, 2004
An overnight fire forces a family into the streets in Midvale. Three agencies responded to the blaze just after midnight.
(KSL News) An overnight fire forces a family into the streets in Midvale.
Crews say three agencies responded to the blaze just after midnight near 7600 South.
Firefighters arrived at 7675 S. Allen Street to find heavy smoke and flames coming from the front of the home.
They believe the swamp cooler may have caused the blaze.
Capt. Jay Thomas/ Midvale Fire Dept.: "With swamp coolers it's water. Water and electricity, and that's not a good combination."
The family escaped the home safely.
Firefighters say the first floor of the home is destroyed. They estimate damage to be around $65,000.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-03-2004, 10:39 AM #1
Utah-House fire leaves Midvale family homelessFront line since 1983 and still going strong
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)