Thread: Hello from AZ

Default Hello from AZ

Hello all you Firehouse people. I just wanted to say hi and that I am new to the forum. I have been reading Firehouse.com forever! I have it set to my home page. That way I can keep up on articles and everything that has been happening in the fire service. I have learned alot and have used alot of the ideas and shared alot of the comments with my own department. I am a career Firefighter/EMT with a great department in southern AZ. I am looking forward to meeting other Firefighters and trading shrits and patches.

Volatile

Forum Member

Cool

Welcome to the fourms. It sometimes get hot in here like it does in your area.

Enjoy youself and feel free to post or to answer any posts.

Stay safe Brother.

Forum Member

Hello to you too. Glad you decided to join us. Wishing you a happy stay. Don't be a stranger.

Thanks for the warm wellcome.....yeah I have read a lot of the posts and some of them get preety nasty. I will try to stay out of the fire! I think this forum is a great learning tool and I am glad to be apart of it.

If anybody would like to trade shirts or patches just let me know. I would like to get a Chicago Fire, or LA County Fire shirt.

Hey and thanks agian

Volatile

Thread Information