Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hello from the south.....I am a Firefighter/EMT in southern AZ. I am looking to go to Wisconsin this week to vist family. I am flying into Ohare Wendnsday and would like to trade shirts and meet with one of your Chicago Firefighters. If I could get some information on the closest department next to the airport and someone to contact that would be great!

Thx Volatile

Forum Member

Hey,

Unless you have plenty of time to leave the airport and go into Chicago you will not be able to visit any Chicago houses. O'Hare airport in not in Chicago. It is outside the city and you would need a map and location guide of the houses and plenty of time to leave the airport, visit and get back before your commuter plane leaves.

Unless you can contact a Chicago member and convince them to bring you some shirts and etc. and meet you at the airport, I think you are going to be out of luck.

Go to http://www.chicagofirehouse.ws/ and you may be able to find the shirts and stuff you are looking for.

Good luck.

Yeah I am driving up to cental Wisconsin so time is not the problem, but yeah I didn't want to have too drive far. I would get lost....not to familer with that area. But I will cheak out the web site. That should work for me. Thanks

Volatile

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer
    Hey,

O'Hare airport in not in Chicago. It is outside the city

I don't know where you get your information from but Ohare is IN CHICAGO. There are 3 stations at the airport staffed by CFD. Only 1 is accessible to the public. It is all the way at the end of the arrivals terminal on the right hand side feel free to stop there at a decent hour and I am sure they can accomadate your request. As far as a map of other Chicago houses. http://www.fdpoint.com/ has em all.

Thread Information