Default Haix and/or Fire Pro leather boots

Anyone using the Haix or Fire Pro (from Fireboots.com) leather boots. My Warrington's have reached the end of their useful life and it is time for a replacement. I have had good service out of them and I would buy another pair. But the Haix and Fire Pro's have gotten my interest. I was wondering if anyone was using either of these and could offer up any opinions. Thanks.

My department has just bought the new 5000 Warrington Pro 14" Deluxe boots back in November and so far no complaints. Actually the only down flaw I guess would be, and its really nothing, is the black material sort of fades to a dark to almost lite blue. Its almost unnoticeable.

WESTeng1ineSIDE,
    Thanks for the reply and the info on the Warrington's. How are the fabric uppers holding up as far as wear and tear? Have you or any of the members used the all leather Warrington's previously? I would be interested in feedback on the uppers on the 4000 and 5000 hold up compared to the 3009's. If I cant obtain some feedback about the Haix or Fire Pro's I will purchase another pair of Warrington's. Most likely the 4000's if I can find out if the uppers hold up OK.

ckhjh,
    the uppers are holding up pretty well. the only tiny tear i have is on the top of foot almost in the center. the whole is about the size of an M&M (no peanut), but that was my fault cuz i was crawling over some sharp S$*% and got caught and i didn't stop i just kept going o well....we used to have an older model of Warrington boots. and they held up for five years. So far we've had these newer brand of boots for 11 months and they are great. they do take a little breaking in though. but they are great boots

Thread Information