Talking Firefighter jokes??

Hey guys!!! no any good jokes or just run of the mill humour??? thanks y'all!!!

Forum Member

Exclamation

Hi Kitten. Welcome to the forums. I see that you are a new member and you are looking for good jokes. Well, the only joke I know of is the one about a newby came on too strong and make everyone resist him.

Talking

Thanks, allineedsu for the reply!!! also, for u and the other guys and gals any probie pranks that u know of or if yourself have been a victim... i have heard about armouralled seats, false calls, and 1 i suggested to a f.f. shoe polish on the rim of their helmet.. bring it on and thanks again

A f.f. told me this one "how fireman do it?"
    Fireman are always inheat
    fireman do it wearing rubber
    fireman do it with a big hose
    fireman do it with a lot of heat
    firemen find them hot and leave them wet...

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry

1 i suggested to a f.f. shoe polish on the rim of their helmet.. bring it on and thanks again
    As a probie or for that matter as any firefighter I don't think messing with anyone's gear is a real wise idea. Remember that gear may be the only thing between you and serious injury or death. I know how I would vote at the end of your probation. Don't worry about the jokes, keep your mouth quiet and ears open.

Forum Member

Originally posted by kitten
    A f.f. told me this one "how fireman do it?"
    Fireman are always inheat
    fireman do it wearing rubber
    fireman do it with a big hose
    fireman do it with a lot of heat
    firemen find them hot and leave them wet...
    Ummmmm,

Send me a private message so I can respond back to you as I would like too~!!

to emtff177 i hope i did not offend anyone maybe just straight jokes and again i mean no disrespect to you guys i respect what u guys do...

allidensu, how do i get back to you???

Default nice lil prank

not that i am claiming any participation in this event... there was some joking going on in the station.. safe jokes no gear touched, nothing to cause harm.. well the asst chief took it on himself to get in on some of the festivities unknowing the reprocussions. and a certain shift( not naming names, or admitting guilt) went into his office with a role a electrical wire, hung the dalmation mascot head from drop ceiling right in eye view as you walk in door. turnedall pictures, plaques, certs. upside down, hung his pic above toilet draped in t.p., and to top it off, took his door off the hinges. wired the knob to his comp desk, in the shut postion , squeezed thru the hinge side and replaced the hinge pins. to this day i still dont think he knew how the door was tied n locked into place.

IACOJ BOD

Kitten.

1 i suggested to a f.f. shoe polish on the rim of their helmet
    DONT DO IT. The chemical make up of shoe polish is such that when exposed to naked flames it burns excedingly well.

In the military there was an old wives tale about heating the polish over a candle to soften it, making it easier and faster to spit polish your shoes.

We dealt with a guy that tried that inside his room (no ventiliation), the tin virtualy turned into a volcano in his face, 3rd dgree burns and blind in one eye is not a good look.
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Forum Member

Originally posted by kitten
    allidensu, how do i get back to you???

Kitten, On my reply back to you at the bottom, you will see a block with PM in it. Chieck on that and then you can send a private message.

alliendsu, im only a basic member so i dont think i have access to that info. sorry, try chat room...

MembersZone Subscriber

Our Assistant Chief, who has a wonderful sense of humor, went on a 2 week vaction one year. Before he left, he cleaned his office. All paperwork off his desk, floors cleared (usually covered by stacks of paper). He foolishly left is office unlocked.

The various shifts got about 5000 paper cups, bowls. We placed the cups about 2 inches apart and filled them with water. We even covered his chair. Basically, there was no place to move in his office. The only free space was where the door opened.

I do not know how long it took him to get to his desk, but I wish I could have been there to see the look on his face.

Thread Information