Default Behavioural Descriptive Interview Tips

Wondering if anyone can recommend specific websites or might have a list of Behavioural Descriptive Interview Questions related to fire services. For the record, behavioural interviews are a style based upon the premise that one's past behaviour is a predictor of one's future behaviour. Some more straightforward examples are: describe a situation where you were under a lot of stress, or describe a situation where you had to solve a problem? Basically, I'm looking for some more obscure behavioural type examples.
    Cheers,

Thumbs up

eatstress.com is a great place for some tips and suggestions on these types of questions.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by thecall View Post
    eatstress.com is a great place for some tips and suggestions on these types of questions.

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment.I was actually hired from another interview I had. I'm sure this thread will be useful for others though.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful:Behavioral interview questions
    Tks again and pls keep posting.
    Last edited by vegetablevn; 09-09-2010 at 10:25 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

http://www.quintcareers.com/STAR_interviewing.html

This is a good technique to use for this type of interview. I have used this interview for a while and it is excellent. Many of the examples that you see on here for "4.0" answers to interview questions are carefully thought out, perfect world scenarios. The behavior based asks you to relate what really happened.

The difference is "What I did and how it worked" vs "What I would do"

Thread Information