06-18-2004, 11:20 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
Haz Mat Tech Curriculums/Training Programs
We are currently evaluating Haz Mat Tech Curriculums / Training Programs in an effort to come up with a standardized training program for a number of Depts / Agencies that are working on combining Haz Mat response for a large Metropolitan / County response area.
Can you please advise:
1. What curriculum or training program (EPA, IAFF, local program) you are currently using to train your Haz Mat Technicians/Specialist?
2. Is the training done in-house or do you use an outside agency?
3. At what level (Dept, County, State) is the curriculum or training program recognized?
4. What are your continuing education or recertification requirements?
5. What is your team setup and response?
Thanks in advance for your response and help!
Capt / Training Officer
St Matthews FD, KY
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)