Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Angry

I do not usually post but on this one I must. First off before I start I would like to say no I am not a young person to the life of fire fighting, I am a firefighter, and so is my husband of many years. We both do talk in FH chat, Surprise for those who don't know, it is open back again for free membership. And any memeber of FH paid or free has the right to post without being called trash or anything else.

Now I would also like to comment that I am not big on badge bunnies, I don't like them. However before you call someone a badge bunnie you need to make sure that is what they are. I have known 911badgirl for along time, she has always been decent and kind to me. I think the take out the trash comment was totally uncalled for. She has not once acted trashy in front of me not my hubby. She is a sweet person who was looking for a friend. Now I didn't get to read the first post cause it was deleted for good reason I might add. But as a person I don't think we should judge others. This is not professional.

Momma always said if you can't say anything nice, then be quiet please.

Forum Member

Default Now Kids!!

Take it someplace else. This is the Illinois Forums and not a dating service.

try these....

www.americansingles.com/
    www.singlec.com/
    www.singles.com/
    www.singlescafe.net/
    www.american-firefighter.com/ links/firefighter-singles.html
    www.firefightermatch.mingles.com/main.asp
    www.lovecompass.com

I guess we will have to PM the President for his imput!
    Last edited by 80FIRE; 06-29-2004 at 09:52 PM.
    Proudly serving as Vice-President of the Illinois Delegation of the IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber ChiefReason's Avatar

posted by an unwanted guest:
    HELLO AGAIN HOW ARE YOU ALL WELL I WAS NOT THREATING ANY ONE I WAS JUST SAYING THAT IF ANY ONE WANT TO COME UP AGAINEST ME THEN I WILL HURT THEM.
    Well, now I am really concerned.
    Hey, firedawg; guess how many fingers I'm holding up right now?

posted by the same unwanted guest:
    I DONT CARE IF YOU REPORTED ME OR MY MESSAGE
    Then you won't care when you get booted.

posted by this same Red Bull swilling illiterate guest:
    YOU KNOW ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKEING A *** OUT OF YOUR SELF BECUASE THERE ARE OTHER LADIES THAT READ THIS AND JUST GOES TO SHOW THEM THAT YOU ARE NOT A GENTELMAN LIKE YOU SAY YOU AND YOU DONT BELONG IN THE FIREHOUSE ANY WAYS. WELL I WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND NO MATTER WHAT YOU ALL SAY OR DO BECUASE, SO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRY TO STOP ME BUT IT WONT WORK. WELL IM GOING TO GO FOR NOW BEFOR I GET ****ED OFF AGAIN AND START LETING OF STEAM AGAIN SO TALK TO YOU LATER BYE FOR NOW.
    Where to begin. How about at the end? Bye for now, Rescue Randy.

posted by another unwanted guest:
    And any memeber of FH paid or free has the right to post without being called trash or anything else.
    And she wasn't called anything. YOU are trying to start something where nothing exists.

posted by the same unwanted guest:
    Now I didn't get to read the first post cause it was deleted for good reason I might add.
    She deleted it because she knows what she posted was in bad taste.

posted by the same unwanted guest, and hopefully the last:
    Momma always said if you can't say anything nice, then be quiet please.
    And my momma said that when you're in someone else's house, you follow their rules. And if you can't, you should leave.
    So please take SlapNut and leave! I don't care about you, your opinions or your friends.
    CR
    Last edited by ChiefReason; 06-29-2004 at 10:23 PM.
    Visit www.iacoj.com
    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

MembersZone Subscriber
    DuBois, IL - just south of I-64 in the middle of the state

QUIT! STOP! SHUT UP!
    I don't usually yell in here but I had to. Flatlanders, keep it to yourselves! Intelopers, get the hell out of Dodge and leave us alone! I said it before in this thread, if we can't act civil, keep your keyboards quiet. This is a first for the Illinois thread and I hope it's the last.
    And, Mr. VeePee, I did indeed voice my opinion in an earlier post in this thread. It apparently didn't do any good. So much for my authority! Oh, I guess the IACOJ authority doesn't carry much punch here though, does it?
    Once again, I declare this thread DEAD! Flatlanders, live up to OUR standards and let it die a fast death.

PS: I think the webteam is probably getting a kick out of the premier state forum going through a little turmoil. Let's not give them any more satification.
    Last edited by jboczek; 06-29-2004 at 10:58 PM.
    Jack Boczek, Chief
    Ashley Community Fire Protection District

FLATLANDERS FOREVER!

Sorry, Mr. President:
    I was just standing up for the great state of Illinois.
    I meant no disrespect to your authority.
    I will acquiesce to your request and stand down.
    Hey, Zippy; acquiesce means "to comply without overt protest".
    Sorry, Jack; I couldn't resist.
    CR
    Last edited by ChiefReason; 06-29-2004 at 11:30 PM.
    Visit www.iacoj.com

Default A Southsiders take

This is some pretty funny stuff.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

MembersZone Subscriber jaybird210's Avatar
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

At least it's keeping our post up. The other threads were pretty stagnant.

Hiya Mikey! Haven't seen you in a coon's age!
    Last edited by jaybird210; 06-30-2004 at 11:11 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber Crisb1419's Avatar

WOW....
    FF/Instructor
    "Train as you life depends on it, IT DOES!!"
    IACOJ
    MABAS 32

Talking

If an outsider can interject...

THIS IS BETTER THAN SPRINGER!

But Alan, there's no "beeps." And no bare boobs. Thusly, it can't POSSIBLY be better than Springer.

IT'S THE THREAD THAT WON'T DIE!!!

If I may also point out, she hasn't been back since she editted her first post. She's letting all the illiterates mouth off for her.

A quick tally:

911badgirl, number of posts: one (1)
    firedawg211983, number of posts: three (3)
    wildblaze, number of posts: two (2)
    MommaTridget80, number of posts: one (1)

Please, oh PLEASE, make this thread go away!!!

Okay, I gotta kinda admit, now it's getting to be a little bit of fun. We all need a little cdevoe in our lives. You just can't get ths kind of entertainment on the other site....

A wise man once said:
    "Ignore him and he'll go away"
    Actually, this was my dad...the one and only President of the IL forum...referring to my little brother. Well guess what? It works, my little brother hasn't called me stupid or poked me in the ribs in probably 10 years, because I quit saying "ouch" or "daddy, he called me stupid". I'd like to pass on this knowledge. If you don't want to hear what someone is saying, shut up instead of egging them on and getting them all riled up. You're making yourselves look just as immature, unclassy, and disrespectful as they look.
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

MembersZone Subscriber

CR - 7
    jaybird - 4

but who's counting?
    Jack Boczek, Chief

FLATLANDERS FOREVER!

Laura:
    If I may respond to this:
    If you don't want to hear what someone is saying, shut up instead of egging them on and getting them all riled up. You're making yourselves look just as immature, unclassy, and disrespectful as they look.
    I respectfully disagree. If you have looked at the quality of their's vs. our's, there is clear evidence that Flatlanders have a higher IQ. Or at least can articulate an argument at a higher level of intelligence. I know where the shift key on the keyboard is and I use spell check, anyway.
    The other interesting aspect to all of this is that the interlopers profess a propensity for Firehouse Chat. Obviously, that's where all of the intelligent dialog takes place with them, because they haven't brought any of it here. I look at their post counts. Notice that they haven't posted too many thoughts because they must spend their time in CHAT, sharing all of their firefighter heroics and derry do with like minds. They choose not to participate in forums, because they would have to maybe even do a little research or at the very least, be willing to back up what they say with some semblance of fact. They don't. They feel as if we picked on "one of their chat friends". Too bad.
    So, if I may be so bold, it is they that needs to shut up, grow up, class up and be respectful.
    I can lower myself to their rules or I can raise the bar.
    They don't have that choice because of their genetics.
    I will not respond to any more of their dribble out of respect for President Jack.
    So thanks for responding. I needed to get that out.
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com

Default Divide and conquer..thats their goal

Ok. Funs over. I would hate to see this turn into a (un)civil Flatlander war. Please... lets give peace a chance.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Angry AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

ARRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Can't.......stop........ posting..... to... this........ ssssssttttttuuuuupppppiidddddd thhiiiinnnggggg.........

Somebody help me. Help me please.

(Jack, this'll make 5. I'm going to Iowa tomorrow, so many I can drown this disease in some brew)

Theres medication for your condition Jay. By the way,I forgot to pm you re: the Billy Graham Center fire. Roofers, heat, good stop. Pretty much sums it up.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

MembersZone Subscriber

Default FYI

All I wanted to do was speak with someone I had met. This ideal was suggested to me by a friend---Wasn't that a mistake!!!! The wink was a way of reminding that person of who I was---any objections from anyone yet?? Furthermore, let me tell you a little about myself: I'm a 48 yr. old female paramedic/firefighter in IL. I am a very honest, respectful human being. I have been divorced for 15yr. because my ex-husband choked me----YES, I AM A SURVIVOR of domestic violence. I have a 16yr. old son. I have supported my son for most of his life. I DONOT run the bars, sleep around, or do any of the other thoughts in some of your minds. Oh yeah, I do love a nice cold beer when I can, but other than working as a fultime medic in a hospital, volunteering for the ambulance and fire dept. in the town I live in, I have very little free time. I mentioned this forum to the person that had suggested it and a few other friends---by the way I have lots of friends all over the US----yes FRIENDS not sleeping buddies either and they didn't like some of your responses, and that is OK, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just like *******s, everyone has one. (Not calling anyone names here--just a fact). I don't have to post a forum for a sleeping buddy--they aren't hard to find if thats what you want, BUT I have a hell of a lot respect for myself than that--that's why I am still single; there are not very many men who are not alcoholics, who are honest and trustworthy as well. What is wrong with Firehouse Chat??? It is a great place to talk about a bad run or incident----I have talked about mine as well as helped many friends, yeah I did safe someone's life in the chat room by talking to them because they did want to hurt themself--they seeked the counseling they needed---I would give you the name, but that is confidential information. Oh yeah, I could be a great counselor but I never went to school for it. I have worked in the medical field for 30yrs. Ok enough is enough. I can live with myself---can you???

Default Isn't that special?

NOW QUIT TRYING TO PICK UP MY HUSBAND !
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Re: Divide and conquer..thats their goal

Originally posted by MIKEYLIKESIT
    Ok. Funs over. I would hate to see this turn into a (un)civil Flatlander war. Please... lets give peace a chance.
    Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, how could you say this and then do what you did in your last post?
    Jack Boczek, Chief

FLATLANDERS FOREVER!

Default Sorry Jack....

The DEVIL made me do it !
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Thread Information