MembersZone Subscriber

Wink

FYI---I am not TRASH!!!
    Last edited by 911badgirl; 06-28-2004 at 11:05 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Let me get this straight:
    A fire department chaplain "winked" at you in the food line and now you put out an APB in the Illinois forums?
    I am either naive or cynical, but apparently you were looking at him if you saw him looking at you.
    I know that you user name is "911badgirl", but this begs the question: are you a fire chaplain?
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com
    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

MembersZone Subscriber

DuBois, IL - just south of I-64 in the middle of the state

CR, you're not that old, you know what's going on. Wake up and tell it like you know it is! Wonder how many hits 911badgirl's profile has gotten already.
    Jack Boczek, Chief
    Ashley Community Fire Protection District

FLATLANDERS FOREVER!

Fire Chaplain

911badgirl,

If the missing Chaplain is anything like most Chaplains I know... don't count on getting a response. Frankly, this scenario screams "RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!"

If you are looking for counseling, I'm sure some of the IL jakes could connect you with some local resources.
    Resident Chaplain of the IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

Rev:
    Somehow I just knew that you would catch it.
    Jack:
    I'm trying to be more tolerant.
    Now; will someone please take out the trash?
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com

Forum Member

HAHAHAHA Art, I was wondering how long it was gonna take one of you Illinois Boyzzz to respond to this. I don't think she cared for your "trash" comment though
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber

It was only a matter of time before we had this start. You all should have seeb it coming, hey it could be worse. Like the screen name of BigGUYfireman, and he could of got a wink. Neverless, lets see how this plays out. I am out.

MembersZone Subscriber
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

Ah, yes, then the ever-popular "delete-the-whole-post that-started-this-mess-and-they'll-forget-all-about-me" routine.
    Last edited by jaybird210; 06-29-2004 at 08:27 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

All right, you guys and me, too, enough's enough. Let's consider our highly regarded character here and call a truce and a fond farewell to this thread.
    Jack Boczek, Chief

FLATLANDERS FOREVER!

Angry not trash, trash is in ya'll mind

Well, aren't ya'll forgeting something..........judge not! I happen to know badgirl, and she is not trash, just tryin to get in touch with a friend! you do know what a friend is.....right? ohhh and just so you idiots know........yeah my sn is wildblaze = wildland ff'er and redhair! So get off your mightier then thou soapbox, and get real!

FYI.......not sure how that got there but i assure you I am not a junior member!
    Last edited by wildblaze; 06-29-2004 at 10:52 AM.

Angry BACK OFF LEAVE HER ALONE

Hey look here this is my sis that you all are calling white trase and if you all dont stop right here and right now then there will be hell to pay for it. I AM NOT THE ONE TO **** OFF BUT WHEN YOU DO I AM NOT SO NICE OF A FIREFIGHTER AND IF I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR WHAT MAKES MY SISTER HAPPY THEN I WILL AND IF THAT MEANS I KICK SOME ONES *** OR ASSES THEN I WILL. I will only say this one time and one time only my sister is tired of being singel and she wants a fire man that will make her happy so she posted a note in here to try to find one that could do that, and for you all to start talking **** about her i am not happy. Right now i am really ****ed and have got a nuff anger built up inside that any one of you that so to find me and try me will loss and posabily get put under< so what ever you got to say to her you can e-mail me and say to me and if you want to fight then bring it on becuase im ready and waiting for you.

E_MAIL ADDRESS_____ firedawg_201983@yahoo.com or firedawg_211983@firehousemail.com

Any thing you got to say about my sis you send to me and i will deal with you if you cant be nice then you need not say any thing at all, and you all are fire fighters and we are one big family so you should be trying to help her not be aguenst her. but for you all to do and say what you are that means you are not fire fighter and you dont belong to the family. I have posted what she said in the begaing just below all of ths so if you got a problem like i said befor you come to me not my sis ok.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by firedawg211983; 06-29-2004 at 11:55 AM.

Smile 911badgirl --SINGEL AND LOOKING

To one of the many fireman chaplins that attended springfields fireman memorial, you and i were in the receiving food line. You kept looking at me but didn't speak much. If this helps you'll remember, I was across from you, I handed you the tongs and you winked and we both smiled, I would like to talk to you sometime if you are available. You can email me at 911badgirl@firehousezone.com I also have a pic in yahoo profile--911badgirl, and you can send me an instant message there---and then you'll know who i am. Hope to hear form you soon

Default JUST CURIOUS................

I just read back over what u guys wrote, and I have to wonder.....you are supposedly chaplains? and I'm just guessing here, but firefighters?? So when a brother or sister comes to u for counseling, what? you tell them their trash and get out!? And what.... we are back to the double standards here, it's ok for men to search out a female friend but not the other way around??

I can say one thing,(fyi, i'm 44, not a kid) never knew any chaplains, priests or preachers, that showed such a mightier then thou attitude! and judged someone they don't even know or have a clue about.

So let's see what kinda men/chaplains you really are? Big enough to offer up an apology to badgirl????? Because you each owe her a big one!

Forum Member

Boyyzzz just a lil FYI for some background on these 3 relatively new posters...... they are all from FH Chat, maybe that will help make sense of stuff now. Although, I don't know where they are chatting these days since it was made into Memberszone only. For some reason I'm hearing the term "Badgebunny" reverberating through my head LOL

Oh and FireDawg, I believe making threats against others is an ILLEGAL act, can you still keep your job with a criminal record for violence or implied violence???

Hey look here this is my sis that you all are calling white trase and if you all dont stop right here and right now then there will be hell to pay for it. I AM NOT THE ONE TO **** OFF BUT WHEN YOU DO I AM NOT SO NICE OF A FIREFIGHTER AND IF I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR WHAT MAKES MY SISTER HAPPY THEN I WILL AND IF THAT MEANS I KICK SOME ONES *** OR ASSES THEN I WILL. I will only say this one time and one time only my sister is tired of being singel and she wants a fire man that will make her happy so she posted a note in here to try to find one that could do that, and for you all to start talking **** about her i am not happy. Right now i am really ****ed and have got a nuff anger built up inside that any one of you that so to find me and try me will loss and posabily get put under< so what ever you got to say to her you can e-mail me and say to me and if you want to fight then bring it on becuase im ready and waiting for you.

E_MAIL ADDRESS_____ firedawg_201983@yahoo.com or firedawg_211983@firehou
    semail.com

Any thing you got to say about my sis you send to me and i will deal with you if you cant be nice then you need not say any thing at all, and you all are fire fighters and we are one big family so you should be trying to help her not be aguenst her. but for you all to do and say what you are that means you are not fire fighter and you dont belong to the family. I have posted what she said in the begaing just below all of ths so if you got a problem like i said befor you come to me not my sis ok.
    Just so it doesn't get lost along the way
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

I have reported this thread to the webteam.

Enough is enough of these children.

Firedawg, I don't give a damn who you or where you're from, or what you think you can or can't do. Go back to the junior's forum and the chat room. The Illinois forums are for intelligent discussion, and you are clearly not equipped to participate.

With any luck at all, this thread will be gone before you can even read this message.

Fire Chaplain

Default Re: JUST CURIOUS................

Originally posted by wildblaze
    I just read back over what u guys wrote, and I have to wonder.....you are supposedly chaplains? and I'm just guessing here, but firefighters?? So when a brother or sister comes to u for counseling, what? you tell them their trash and get out!? And what.... we are back to the double standards here, it's ok for men to search out a female friend but not the other way around??
    Wildblaze,

I didn't see where any of the others who have posted to this thread stated that they were chaplains, but I am. I have not accused anyone of being "trash". I do, however, stand behind my original post:

If the missing Chaplain is anything like most Chaplains I know... don't count on getting a response. Frankly, this scenario screams "RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!"

If you are looking for counseling, I'm sure some of the IL jakes could connect you with some local resources.
    It was unclear from 911badgirl's posting if she was looking for a date or looking for counseling. If I had gotten a request like that I would have immediately deleted it because it is ambiguous situations like that which usually end with harrassment charges. That is why I said the post was screaming "run away."

If she is need of counseling, I would encourage her to follow up on what resources may be available through her department (her signature identified her as a FF/Paramedic) or state agencies.
    Resident Chaplain of the IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Heard from the hens; time for the rooster.

All right; I guess I stirred this mess with the "take out the trash" comment.
    For those who know me and are mature enough to understand, I wasn't calling what's-her-name "trash".
    BUT HER POST WAS! You got that ladies? You don't have to read anything into that or come to your girl's defense. Her post was inappropriate by the way it was worded. Period. It may have been innocent, but then it was ignorant, regardless.
    The original post sounded like an ad for a singles magazine.
    I wouldn't have questioned it if she simply would have said, "hey, I looking for someone. Can you help?"
    But she didn't.
    Keep your chat elsewhere. Like Jay said; the Illinois boards are used to discuss issues; if you want to troll, go somewhere else.
    WT; we have managed to monitor our threads with some success. But these interlopers may change that.
    You want to lock it; lock it.
    And to the interlopers; come back when you grow up.
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Oh and firedawg:
    You don't have enough butt in your pants or chest hair for that matter to be making threats like that. I would venture a guess that we won't be seeing that username much longer.
    wildblaze;
    How long you been in the game? 10, 20, 25 years?

posted by wildblaze:
    and she is not trash, just tryin to get in touch with a friend!
    So, she comes into a national forum to get in touch with her "friend"?

posted by wildblaze:
    you do know what a friend is.....right?
    Yeah, I know what a friend is. A friend would have my home, cell phone numbers and email address.

posted by wildblaze:
    ohhh and just so you idiots know........
    And you claim to be mature?

posted by wildblaze:
    yeah my sn is wildblaze = wildland ff'er and redhair! So get off your mightier then thou soapbox, and get real!
    OK; down off my mighty soapbox; so, you can leave now!

posted by wildblaze:
    FYI.......not sure how that got there but i assure you I am not a junior member!(fyi, i'm 44, not a kid)
    Gee; I'm 52. You coulda fooled me!
    CR
    Last edited by ChiefReason; 06-29-2004 at 01:43 PM.
    Visit www.iacoj.com

MembersZone Subscriber

And for the record, 911badgirl:
    Charlie is spelled "chaplin".
    Fire is spelled "chaplain".
    Sheesh! And wildblaze called us the idiots.
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com

Default ****ed off

HELLO AGAIN HOW ARE YOU ALL WELL I WAS NOT THREATING ANY ONE I WAS JUST SAYING THAT IF ANY ONE WANT TO COME UP AGAINEST ME THEN I WILL HURT THEM. I DONT CARE IF YOU REPORTED ME OR MY MESSAGE REMEMEBER THAT ALL I HAVE TO DO IS COME IN UNDER GOEST AND AS FOR YOU ALL CALLING MY SIS WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG ANY WAYS. I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE ONE FIRE MAN / CHAPELAN WHEN HE SAID THAT FOR THOUGHT WHO JUDGE MY SIS IS IN THE WRONG. I MEAN IT IS OK FOR US TO LOOK FOR A FEMALE FRIEND BUT IT IS NOT OK FOR A FEMALE TO LOOK FOR A MEAL FRIEND. WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU ALL YOU CANT STOP HER FROM LOOKING AND YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT BUT YOU KNOW THAT WILL COME BACK TO YOU AND BITE YOU ON THE ***. YOU KNOW ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKEING A *** OUT OF YOUR SELF BECUASE THERE ARE OTHER LADIES THAT READ THIS AND JUST GOES TO SHOW THEM THAT YOU ARE NOT A GENTELMAN LIKE YOU SAY YOU AND YOU DONT BELONG IN THE FIREHOUSE ANY WAYS. WELL I WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND NO MATTER WHAT YOU ALL SAY OR DO BECUASE, SO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRY TO STOP ME BUT IT WONT WORK. WELL IM GOING TO GO FOR NOW BEFOR I GET ****ED OFF AGAIN AND START LETING OF STEAM AGAIN SO TALK TO YOU LATER BYE FOR NOW.

Angry

I do not usually post but on this one I must. First off before I start I would like to say no I am not a young person to the life of fire fighting, I am a firefighter, and so is my husband of many years. We both do talk in FH chat, Surprise for those who don't know, it is open back again for free membership. And any memeber of FH paid or free has the right to post without being called trash or anything else.

Now I would also like to comment that I am not big on badge bunnies, I don't like them. However before you call someone a badge bunnie you need to make sure that is what they are. I have known 911badgirl for along time, she has always been decent and kind to me. I think the take out the trash comment was totally uncalled for. She has not once acted trashy in front of me not my hubby. She is a sweet person who was looking for a friend. Now I didn't get to read the first post cause it was deleted for good reason I might add. But as a person I don't think we should judge others. This is not professional.

Momma always said if you can't say anything nice, then be quiet please.

Forum Member

Default Now Kids!!

Take it someplace else. This is the Illinois Forums and not a dating service.

try these....

www.americansingles.com/
    www.singlec.com/
    www.singles.com/
    www.singlescafe.net/
    www.american-firefighter.com/ links/firefighter-singles.html
    www.firefightermatch.mingles.com/main.asp
    www.lovecompass.com

I guess we will have to PM the President for his imput!
    Last edited by 80FIRE; 06-29-2004 at 09:52 PM.
    Proudly serving as Vice-President of the Illinois Delegation of the IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

posted by an unwanted guest:
    HELLO AGAIN HOW ARE YOU ALL WELL I WAS NOT THREATING ANY ONE I WAS JUST SAYING THAT IF ANY ONE WANT TO COME UP AGAINEST ME THEN I WILL HURT THEM.
    Well, now I am really concerned.
    Hey, firedawg; guess how many fingers I'm holding up right now?

posted by the same unwanted guest:
    I DONT CARE IF YOU REPORTED ME OR MY MESSAGE
    Then you won't care when you get booted.

posted by this same Red Bull swilling illiterate guest:
    YOU KNOW ALL YOU ARE DOING IS MAKEING A *** OUT OF YOUR SELF BECUASE THERE ARE OTHER LADIES THAT READ THIS AND JUST GOES TO SHOW THEM THAT YOU ARE NOT A GENTELMAN LIKE YOU SAY YOU AND YOU DONT BELONG IN THE FIREHOUSE ANY WAYS. WELL I WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND NO MATTER WHAT YOU ALL SAY OR DO BECUASE, SO DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRY TO STOP ME BUT IT WONT WORK. WELL IM GOING TO GO FOR NOW BEFOR I GET ****ED OFF AGAIN AND START LETING OF STEAM AGAIN SO TALK TO YOU LATER BYE FOR NOW.
    Where to begin. How about at the end? Bye for now, Rescue Randy.

posted by another unwanted guest:
    And any memeber of FH paid or free has the right to post without being called trash or anything else.
    And she wasn't called anything. YOU are trying to start something where nothing exists.

posted by the same unwanted guest:
    Now I didn't get to read the first post cause it was deleted for good reason I might add.
    She deleted it because she knows what she posted was in bad taste.

posted by the same unwanted guest, and hopefully the last:
    Momma always said if you can't say anything nice, then be quiet please.
    And my momma said that when you're in someone else's house, you follow their rules. And if you can't, you should leave.
    So please take SlapNut and leave! I don't care about you, your opinions or your friends.
    CR
    Last edited by ChiefReason; 06-29-2004 at 10:23 PM.
    Visit www.iacoj.com

MembersZone Subscriber

QUIT! STOP! SHUT UP!
    I don't usually yell in here but I had to. Flatlanders, keep it to yourselves! Intelopers, get the hell out of Dodge and leave us alone! I said it before in this thread, if we can't act civil, keep your keyboards quiet. This is a first for the Illinois thread and I hope it's the last.
    And, Mr. VeePee, I did indeed voice my opinion in an earlier post in this thread. It apparently didn't do any good. So much for my authority! Oh, I guess the IACOJ authority doesn't carry much punch here though, does it?
    Once again, I declare this thread DEAD! Flatlanders, live up to OUR standards and let it die a fast death.

PS: I think the webteam is probably getting a kick out of the premier state forum going through a little turmoil. Let's not give them any more satification.
    Last edited by jboczek; 06-29-2004 at 10:58 PM.
    Jack Boczek, Chief

FLATLANDERS FOREVER!

MembersZone Subscriber

Sorry, Mr. President:
    I was just standing up for the great state of Illinois.
    I meant no disrespect to your authority.
    I will acquiesce to your request and stand down.
    Hey, Zippy; acquiesce means "to comply without overt protest".
    Sorry, Jack; I couldn't resist.
    CR
    Last edited by ChiefReason; 06-29-2004 at 11:30 PM.
    Visit www.iacoj.com

Thread Information