Thread: HAZMAT Classes

Forum Member

Talking HAZMAT Classes

Hi all!
    Just finished Tech A today, and wow what a class! For those of you that have not taken IFSI's Tech classes, they are very intensive. 45 hours of class over two weekends will drain you(OK, so we had one week off in between). This class was very labor intensive, and made you use your mind as well.

If anyone is interested in doing this, I suggest that you do it.
    We had a lot of fun, and learned a lot more than I thought they would teach us. It's nice to know that there is more to it than putting on a suit, and shutting stuff off.

I also want to thank the host department for treating us well, and most of all, thank you to the instructors, they were the best!!!!

Forum Member

Rainman,

Where was the class and who were some of the instructors?

MembersZone Subscriber

Ray:
    Congratulations. I am pleased with your progress and commitment. Some of the others on the department could take note. You gave up alot of your time to do this and I for one, appreciate it very much. If only our adoring public knew how much time it takes. It's a little tougher for the married guys(right Rollie?). If they take the classes, then they have to do something "special" for their bride. And the kids. A trip to 6 Flags isn't out of the question.
    Keep up the good work, Ray.
    You only have.......a gazillion more to catch up to me!
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com
    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Forum Member

First, I can not remember names very well, because we had a different set of instructors each weekend letstrain2. We took the class in Kewanee, and have Tech B at the end of July.

As for you Art, I have only have to have ONE golf cart run over me to catch up to you!

Thread Information