Thread: Plague Training Module
06-28-2004, 09:02 AM #1
Plague Training Module
This web-based module is designed to teach the natural epidemiology of plague and how to manage it as both a natural disease and an intentional attack. The content is presented in a series of eight lessons to be completed in the order that they appear. You will learn how to:
· Identify where plague occurs naturally in order to recognize possible bio-terrorism.
· Identify patient symptoms that will lead to a diagnosis of bubonic, pneumonic, or septicemic plague.
· Rule out other diseases when diagnosing plague.
· Identify the appropriate specimens to obtain in order to diagnose plague.
· Describe the medical management of confirmed plague cases.
· Describe the public health response needed for naturally occurring versus bioterrorist plague.
· Describe the diagnosis of plague in animals.
http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/plague/trainingmoduleA positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)