Forum Member

Cool Don't Forget To Vote.

Just a friendly reminder to my fellow Canucks to get out and exercize your right to vote. Remember it doesn't matter who you vote for as long as his current title or name doesn't have the initials PM.

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

MAKE YOUR VOICE COUNT! VOTE!!!

I voted this morning

And it sure as hell wasn't for the liberals!

Anyone hear any results yet?
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Forum Member

Liberals Tearin Up Here In Nova Scotia From What I Hear..My Boy Robert Got Back In Is All I Know
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

I voted this morning before coming to work (because I knew I would be working late). Last I heard the liberals had a 15 seat lead... but then again, they hadn't finished tallying the results from the Atlantic Provinces.... there are still a lot of ballots between Nova Scotia and Vancouver Island.

I guess it is only a matter time know, seeing as how the polls close here (British Columbia) in about 15 minutes.....
    "No one ever called the Fire Department for doing something smart..."

Forum Member

This is a very sad day for Canada. Pinochio Martin re-elected with ND's holding a balance of power. Hold on to your wallets, taxes are on their way up.

This result is a triumph of negative politics winning due to a lack of understanding of the issues. By failing to hold the Liberals accountable we have given them carte-blanche to do it to us again.

Forum Member

I'm rather pleased myself, didn't forget to vote either
    A'int No Rocket Scientist's in The Firehall

Forum Member

Originally posted by Smoke20286
    I'm rather pleased myself, didn't forget to vote either
    Good, you deserve what you get, corrupt government, higher taxes, $5,000,000,000.00 wasted or unaccountable. Lies, waste, pitting regions against each other. I could go on but the Americans might think we're not very bright for voting these guys in, come to think of it.....

Pinocchio Martin triumphs over good sense.

Forum Member

Your entitled to your opinion manofire, but the public has spoken. Bottom line most people don't trust your man, or his party. And as far as politicians being crooks, well thats hardly a shock is it? Besides I wouldn't vote for Martin if he was handing out free cabinet appointments

Forum Member

You shouldn't fear the unknown.

The only good thing is that without a majority, Martin can't bury the results of the enquiry and we should be going back to the polls in a very short time amd this time even CBC won't be able to protect him.

Forum Member

Actually my opinion is that the best thing about a minority government is that they will have to keep all those election promises they had no intention of keeping. Who knows, maybe Layton will be successful in pushing through his election reform plans, now that would be interesting.

Thread Information