I am not condoning what happened to the Iraqi prisoners...however, I
think it is vitally important that in my head I have these matters in their proper perspective...
* Saddam had Iraqi men, women and children put to death in human meat
grinders on a daily basis...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...
*Saddam had people thrown off of 3 - 4 story buildings, while their
relativeswere forced to watch...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...
* Saddam had people's tongues cut out, limbs chopped off, and even
beheaded,while their families were forced to watch...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...
* Saddam's sons, as well as other Administrators and military personnel raped and sodomized Iraqi girls, some as young as 8 years old, on a daily basis...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...
* Saddam's regime indiscriminately put to death millions of Iraqi
citizens on a daily basis, during the term of his brutal 35 year dictatorship, as evidenced by the mass graves recently uncovered in various parts of Iraq...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...
* Terrorists recently exploded several car bombs in Baghdad, killing 17 innocent Iraqi children and several dozen innocent Iraqi citizens...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...
* Terrorists have been killing American/Coalition soldiers on a daily
basis since we sent our troops, many of whom gave their lives on Iraqi soil,used US taxpayer dollars to liberate the Iraqi people...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...
* Four Americans were killed in Fallujah, their bodies were burned,
mutilated, dragged through the streets and hung on a bridge...while Iraqi people cheered and stoned the bodies...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...
AND NOW, A FEW IRAQI PRISONERS HAVE BEEN HUMILITATED (poor babies)...A PAIR OF WOMENS Underwear PUT ON THE PRISONERS HEADS, A FEW NAKED PHOTOGRAPHS...AND THE IRAQI PEOPLE AND THE ENTIRE ARAB COMMUNITY GO Ballistic...GIVE ME A
As I said, I don't condone what happened to the prisoners...but until the Iraqi's and the Arab Community gets their act together...I wish the American news elite would stop being part of the problem and stop using this story to the benefit of the Arab community.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: I agree
06-29-2004, 01:14 AM #1
I agree*The BOSS rules*
06-29-2004, 01:27 AM #2
Well stated Zippo...Stay alert and be safe.
06-29-2004, 01:42 AM #3
It ain't mine, but I can agree on it a 100%.
Just wanted to share it with you.*The BOSS rules*
06-29-2004, 01:54 AM #4
DITTO, and DITTO again
Is it possible to agree 101%? Oh well, you get my drift.http://www.sanantoniofire.org
We lucky few, ... we band of brothers
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)