Firefighters return to find station on fire
June 29, 2004
DALLAS (Reuters) - Firefighters in a Dallas suburb returned to their station to find a fire started by potatoes they left cooking on a stove, officials said on Friday.
The fire caused about $125,000 in damages to the station in Lancaster, a southern suburb of Dallas, said Fire Marshal Ladis Barr.
The blaze was extinguished late Thursday night with the help of firefighters from other stations. It damaged the kitchen and living area.
Fire officials also wanted to remind the public to make sure not to leave food cooking before stepping out.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Always good advice...
06-29-2004, 01:28 PM #1
Always good advice...IACOJ Canine Officer
06-29-2004, 01:42 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.
That just sucks when that happensIf you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)
"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD
"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)
Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!
impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto
IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.
06-30-2004, 12:29 AM #3
The old "Do as I say, not as I do"..........
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)