Forum Member

Default Stupid Human Tricks

CHICAGO (AP) -- A curious 19-year-old man suffered severe head injuries after a fire hydrant cap he blasted into the air with a powerful firecracker fell down on his head, police said Sunday.
    Another reminder that...

1. We never get called because someone did something smart!

2. We will always have calls to go to

I guess nobody ever taught this guy the simplest statement "What goes up must come down!"

Forum Member

all I can say to this is wow and that we would all be out of a job if people stop being stupid. how do you come up with an idea like that. wow just wow

MembersZone Subscriber

Neat.
    -Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

Forum Member

I can see the lawsuit coming now. The hydrant didn't have warning and danger labels to advise you that you could get hurt.

We will all probably be out labeling hydrants in the not too distant future.

Stay Safe
    IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Originally posted by Rayr49
    I can see the lawsuit coming now. The hydrant didn't have warning and danger labels to advise you that you could get hurt.

We will all probably be out labeling hydrants in the not too distant future.

Stay Safe
    IACOJ
    That and afixing the caps so that they can not be removed, except by cutting the chain etc to hold them on, thereby adding several intense seconds to the time it takes to hook up.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

Default Another one??

Boy today's front page is full of pretty entertaining news. Add this one to the stupid list!

Nick Pennucci, 33, Jerome Lowe, 25, and Kent Schulze, 25, were filling plastic garbage bags with acetylene and oxygen from gas tanks in the side yard of Pennucci's home, then lighting the bags on fire with cigarettes or a grill lighter, Largo police said.

``They weren't real clear on what they were doing,'' said Largo detective Sgt. Melanie Holley.

The first gas-filled bag made a loud booming noise, but when the second bag exploded, it damaged the homes of Pennucci and a neighbor, and left all three men with cuts and burns late Sunday.
    Ummmmmm! Duh! Did we honestly think that something good would come out of this? On second thought maybe it's better if they don't answer that question

MembersZone Subscriber

Isnt any explosive device over 1/4 ounce of TNT in power considered a WMD/Terrorist device these days?

Those idiots were sure terrorizing their neiborhood.
    -Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

Thread Information