Forum Member

Default "One should not operate heavy machinery or discuss politics after taking this Rx"

I am a man in desperate need of a customized political party. I need the "Republicrat" Party.

I am Pro-gun.
    I am Anti-Abortion.
    I don't mind Bill Clinton.
    I can't stand Hillary.
    I am Pro-Union.
    I hate "No Child Left Standing".
    I don't trust George Bush.
    People of the same sex should not be married.
    I don't think governmental health care = Communism.
    I admired Ronald Reagan for his Foreign Policies.
    I think JFK and MLK were great men.
    I think Osama should have been swinging from a rope BEFORE we thought about Iraq.
    Kerry is wishy-washy.
    I think it's absurd to push seatbelt laws and relax helmet laws at the same time.
    I don't care for Hippies...I can't stand Yuppies.
    It makes me PUKE when Republicans attack a Democratic leader and Democrats attack a Republican leader. Grow the hell up and let them do their job.
    I blame high gas prices on a country that's addicted to oil...nobody else.
    I don't hug trees...but I also don't like to see them go.
    I can't tell you whether Hannity is the Democrat or Colmes...nor do I care.
    I think farmers get a raw deal.
    I like "Under God" in the Pledge.
    I think Monica Lewinsky is very unattractive...but so is Ken Starr.
    I wish Senator Johnny Heinz was still with us.
    Lincolns seem to be more "Presidential" than Cadillacs.
    I think Rush Limbaugh would get beat up at a Steeler Tailgate Party.
    I think Ted Kennedy would get very drunk at a Steeler Tailgate Party.
    I think I would drive neither of them home.
    Ralph has done much for safety...this doth a President not maketh.
    If you want a rebel flag tattoo'ed on your arse that's your right...just don't shove your arse in Jesse Jackson's face!!
    The Dixie Chicks said something stupid...but I still like their music.
    I think Conservatives can get their panties in a bunch too quickly and would not be fun to drink with or date(bad dancers)...I think Liberals have Pet Rocks, like to weave things and talk to plants...I'm somewhere in the middle.

I wish nothing but the best for our troops and pray for their safety, we owe so much to them...and it is out of respect for their (and their families) sacrifice that I will vote.

I don't think I'm alone in America...this country was not founded on "cookie cutter, everyone fits the mold" politics. I do hope the candidates remember folks like me.

Just my opinions...not looking to debate them.

NOW WHO DA HELL TOOK THE KEYS TO THE HEAVY EQUIPMENT!!!!!!!
    (like "light" equipment would be alright...."Hey Jack, you can't be operatin' no bulldozer...you just took cough medicine!!!! Now this here skidloader...I guess it'd beyalright!!")
    Last edited by StayBack500FT; 07-10-2004 at 01:48 AM.
    May we never forget our fallen, worldwide.

I.A.C.O.J. Safety/Traffic Control Officer

E6511

"Who's Who Among American Teachers" - 2005, 2006 Honoree

MembersZone Subscriber

Smile Did somebody steal the Decaf?

But seriously I agree with 99% of what you say. Now if we could just find that candidate and convince him to run we might have a chance. Hey how about You??

Sr. Information Officer

Talking

StayBack, dude...you are still 100% certifiable.

And we all love ya for it!
    Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
    Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
    On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

i nominate stayback!!

damn too late, maybe in 4 years
    I havent failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.

- Thomas Edison

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Wink Need a Running Mate??

Here's my list...........
    Pro Gun
    Abortion is a private question that has no place in political discussion. Pro or Anti is a personal matter.
    Trees are a renewable resource, cut and use them, understanding that you must replace them in kind, at once, to insure that succeeding generations have an adequate supply.
    Cheap gas is a part of the American way. Go wherever and do whatever, to insure CHEAP gas for all. If this includes making the entire middle east into a vacant lot, so be it.
    Unions are a necessary part of America's commercial well being, but they need a BIG reality check.
    Will Rodgers said he never met a man that he didn't like, apparently he never met a Democratic politician from Massachusetts
    Ralph Nader is not only NOT Presidential material, he's not any kind of material. I want my Corvair back!
    The Clintons are a nice couple, they need to retire back to Arkansas
    A person should be required to be a tax paying, voting, full time resident of the state for 10 years BEFORE Running for office in that state. (Hillary Syndrome)
    End all immigration NOW, send all undocumented immigrants back,
    Make English the National language and require EVERYONE to use it

There's more, but I'm tired............
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Forum Member

Stayback, you're close for me
    Hwoods you're closer

But I think that was Stayback's point.

Mazeltov for even saying it.

Never Forget 9-11-01!!!!!!
    There wasn't just 343, the other 73 rescue workers deserve to be remembered too!!!!

Forum Member

Cheap gas is a part of the American way. Go wherever and do whatever, to insure CHEAP gas for all. If this includes making the entire middle east into a vacant lot, so be it.
    That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read on these forums. You would really advocate the deaths of millions just to save a few cents per gallon on your gasoline? I sure hope you were just kidding about this.

55 Years & Still Rolling

Talking I Was, I Was,...................

Bob, Of course I wouldn't advocate a big death toll just to get another gallon of gas. I do think a "Saber Rattling" type of diplomacy in the middle east is warranted though. I'm not big on "Cookie pushing" diplomats, I'm more inclined to want to eliminate the cabinet level Department of State, in favor of a less apoligetic approach. Maybe a Military Base in each Country, around the world. I'd also change the Title of the Department of Defense to the Department of Offense.
    In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Forum Member

How about this list, my own views:

Gun control is ineffective.

Legalize drugs - tax the snot out of them, if you don't have proof of federal taxes paid then you go to jail for a long time. If you want to destroy yourself and your family then you will pay, at least financially for this to be done. ***Note - I do despise with every fiber of my beign the use of drus, drug addicts (several in my own family), and the uselss dirtbag drug dealers out there.

Militarize the Mexican and Canadian borders to prevent illegal immigration.

Reduce all personal federal taxes, not to gain popularity, but to decentralize government and put the power of taxation more into the hands of local politicians where the citizenry can more effectively control the money. The so called "death tax" is double taxation and this is illegal.

Disband the inefficient and pathetic Dept. of Education.

Abortion - I dispise abortion, don't want kids? have a safer method of sex and birth control. Simplistic I know, but why not? I am not sure if it si a governmental issue righ tnow, but I do despise it.

Affirmative action is gone. Racism and descrimination is wrong, I don't care if it is to make up for the "wrongs of the past."

Congress gets a pay raise only at the whim of the citizenry.

Military personnel get a cost of living raise every year that does not have to get voted on every year by congress.

No resident visas issued to foreigners for jobs here in the United States. We need to ensure that our own citizens have jobs before taking in immigrants to fill them. (I understand that the liberals out there will decry that my immigration policies are "insensitive" and "racist" and I will say to them to go tell a computer engineering guy who was laid off and can't get a job because a company sponsored a visa to bring a foreigner in to fill the very position they applied for that this is right).

Socialized health care is bad. The government's hands in anything is wrong and a poor result is all that will occur. I.e. social security, medicare, medicaid. Healthcare is expensive because of ambulance chasing lawyers (i.e. John Edwards), medicare reimbursements at 2/3 of actual expenditures (which private insurance comapanies then adopt and hospitals do not make money driving increases in rates and the cycle continues.) Also, people in this country want the best, most technologically advanced procedures available - hey numnuts, this costs money and that cost is passed on to the consumer.

Sane environmental policies. The Kyoto treaty is bad, but respectable environmental policies are good. Forest fires are nature's way of regenerating itself, let them burn (All fire eventually goes out) and the forests will be healthier and we in turn will be healthier.

No government subsidies for farmers to NOT GROW FOOD on land. Especially if it is going into large corporation's pockets. Many members of congress also get these subsidies so who is fooling who here?

Congress CANNOT attach riders or amendments to bills any longer. This is where stupidly funded programs come from and why pork barrel spending is out of control. Each bill must be proposed on its own individual merits. No slipping in $40 million rain forests in Iowa, no federal funding of historical centers. This in turn will reduce federal spending, and thus taxation.

The federal budget will be required to be balanced every year. What is required of state and local jurisdictions should be just as good for the federal government.

The military is removed from Kosovo. It is under "control" and Europe can now deal with a problem that they did not want to deal with and ignored after the collapse of the Eastern Bloc countries.

UN membership is scrutinized every year. We may have helped to create the UN but the UN has become weak and innefective in enforcing its own mandates and resolutions.

A federal standard of education will be established that all students will meet. A realistic goal for school districts to meet that will increase student knowledge of the sciences and math, no more touchy feely classes, you need to learn skills that will make you better in the marketplace, male, female, black, white, hispanic, whatever. The school uniform idea is an excellent one, and we will fight the useless ACLU on it tooth and nail

The ACLU will be watched like a hawk as it misinterprets the consitituion, chooses which constitutional amendments it likes and dislikes, and generally will not be happy until the destruction of the United States is accomplished.

God is good, if you don't believe in Him that is your choice, but the simple mentioning of his name should not be shunned or hushed in public.

Faith based initiatives are bad. Government medling in the funding of faith groups is wrong, government regulations and standards are wrong. People left England and we fought a war for independence partially because of an intertwined church and government. Freedom of religion is also freedom from religion. Freedom of religion is also freedom from government control over any religion (within certain limits - we can't be having ritualistic human sacrifices now can we?)

Oil exploration is acceptable with proper oversight and environmental restraint. At the same time oil is a diminishing resource, other methods should be explored as an adjunct to it.

Just a few thoughts, and I am sure I will have more.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

55 Years & Still Rolling

Talking Looks Like Three.................

Sharkie, Welcome Aboard.
    In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Forum Member

Now THIS is a "No Spin Zone"!!!!

Republicrats UNITE!!

May we never forget our fallen, worldwide.

I.A.C.O.J. Safety/Traffic Control Officer

E6511

"Who's Who Among American Teachers" - 2005, 2006 Honoree

Sr. Information Officer

Talking

RepublicRats

. CAUTION: Males are very territorial and may bite you if you have handled another male before handling the next one. Wash hands with soap between handling grown males and take care their scent isn't on your clothes as well. Do NOT attempt to keep males together since they can and often will fight to the death. Neutered males raised together or males raised together where there are no females nearby have been successful, but its often best not to tempt fate. Giant Rats who either have not been handled much or may be untrustworthy during times of high stress or over-protective nursing mothers can be moved (during cage cleaning or whatever reason there may be to move them) by grasping the tail near the body and lifting them in this manner to place them in a new enclosure or holding cage, much like is done to domestic rats when trying to move a stressed rat to a new cage. If door of the cage is too small to safely do! this, one can often lure them out with a favorite food.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

55 Years & Still Rolling

Talking What The................ ???

NJ, Who gave you my photo???
    In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Sr. Information Officer

Be careful Harve.....I've got nasty photos of da whole family.

The Democ-Rat
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Forum Member

Default OMG! There are others!

Stayback, I thought you and I only shared a warped sense of humor, but I see there is much more!

To quote my latest favorite country act, Big & Rich, I would say: "I know there's got to be/A few hundred million more like me/Just tryin' to keep it free"

In a related story, a splinter group has left the Republicrats and formed its own party, the Demicans.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    --General James Mattis, USMC

Thread Information