Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Question HI! Not a FF, but in the medical field

Hello everyone,

I kind of feel like I dont belong here, but I think so highly of our men and women firefighters that I needed to find a way to communicate with them in some way. I work in the medical field as a Surgical Assistant. Since 9/11, I have gotten a deeper meaning for the word "firefighter." So first and foremost, let me say "THANK YOU."

Although I have never had an interest in becoming a firefighter, I have always had an admiration. Their is some sort of attraction to the men in this field. I dont know if it is the fire engines, the uniforms, or the danger of the job, but I have always wanted to date firefighters. I have dated a couple, but have had and continue to have a difficult time meeting them. I dont know fo any internet sites that cater to that (I have looked) and can't think of anyway to do so other than to become a regular at fire stations, which just isnt me. So do any of you have any ideas, of ways in which to help me find my one true "hero"?

Welcome to the forums Luv.

I was in love with a nurse once and she went far away. One day I will join her, when my time in hell is over.

Enjoy your self in here.

How about joining a volunteer fire department and becoming an EMT?

you dont want to work with them, maybe try for an administrative position, or volunteer time helping out with their fundraisers look up your local FD online and find out what they will be up too in the comming months and then go... maybe...

MembersZone Subscriber jaybird210's Avatar
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

Luv-
    Try going here.

Too bad you're in Florida!
    Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Thread Information