Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Anyone an Illionis Explorer?

Hey everyone, i wanted to post this thread to find out more about the posts in the area. Im from a post in Streamwood, and we consist of 4-6 members with varying amount of activity. We ride out on our Quint or one of the Engines. We have a President and a Vice President and that is about it for post structure. How about anyone else out there? Websites would be really great....and sorry we dont got one...yet.

MembersZone Subscriber jaybird210's Avatar
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

I'll be damned. I thought that was "Truck" 31!!!

Forum Member

Talking Explorers Cadet fire school

Hey, I dont know if you heard about this or if you were there but July 30th - august 1st was a explorer cadet fire school! It was tons of fun! We also got to do a propane gas burn. I am an explorer in Champaign, thats where the school was held. We did alot of stuff we a have 5 story tower we had a burn in that and also a tax payer(two story building) we had stuff in that. and also in the single family home! It was the coolest things and, alot of explorer posts dont have the stuff we have or get to do in champaign! Tell you Chief or person running your post about that we are also having one next year, the cornel talked about adding an extrication classroom thing. Also this winter we are doing some classroom stuff, explorers and cadets are invited! The LP burn was the coolest out of everything, so if u can talk your leader in to going or trying to do next year which i HIGHLEY recommend we will be doing that next year! Its only like $175 a person includes dorm room and foor you have to bring your own gear, but you learn a ton!

Katrina

Thread Information