Forum Member

Default First Responder Fetishists

To be brief, I only pasted #5 below. The full story is here

Five Reasons to Fear the Democratic Party
    By Michelle Malkin
    CNSNews.com Commentary
    July 28, 2004

The theme of the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday night is "A Stronger More Secure America," which will be capped off by a rousing speech from a renowned law-and-order Democrat: Al Sharpton. No joke.

Here are five other reasons to be afraid, very afraid, of putting a Democratic administration in charge of guarding America's gates.

5. First Responder Fetishists: In her convention remarks on Monday night, New York Sen. Hillary Clinton said the first homeland security priority in response to the 9/11 report was the "need to fully equip and train...our first responders in the event of a terrorist attack."

Eager to suck up to men and women in uniform, John Kerry has proposed adding 100,000 first responders to the ranks of firefighters and emergency medical personnel nationwide. As I have said before, there is no question that our brave firefighters, cops and emergency personnel need increased training and support-but dialing 911 is not the solution to stopping another 9/11.

And neither is voting the party of the Chicken Little Clean-Up Crew into office.

(Michelle Malkin is author of "Invasion: How America Still Welcomes Terrorists, Criminals, and Other Foreign Menaces to Our Shores.")

Copyright 2004, Creators Syndicate, Inc.

Forum Member

As usual, Kerry and the media seemed to totally disregard the protest from Viet Nam Veterans Against John Kerry. Lord forbid that the media would show what a true traitor and self serving *****H@LE this guy really is. I'll be in D.C. on September 12, 2004 for the national rally of VVAJK. We'll see if the media chooses to show America what the veterans think of Hanoi John. Personally, I can never forgive his opportunistic traitorous background. Can't seem to get url to work correctly, so type this in the address bar. www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com

http://stopjohn.com/index.htm
    http://kerrylied.com/
    http://www.georgewbush.com/Veterans/Read.aspx?ID=2971
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...1/225546.shtml
    http://www.geocities.com/teddy_bitner/Kerry_Korner
    Last edited by FireLt1951; 07-31-2004 at 06:37 PM.

IACOJ BOD

I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government and of all eight of Madam Binh's points it has been stated time and time again, and was stated by Senator Vance Hartke when he returned from Paris, and it has been stated by many other officials of this Government, if the United States were to set a date for withdrawal the prisoners of war would be returned.

I think this negates very clearly the argument of the President that we have to maintain a presence in Vietnam, to use as a negotiating block for the return of those prisoners. The setting of a date will accomplish that.

-- John Kerry, testifying before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, April 22, 1971

----------
    Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

-- U.S. Code, Title 18, Part I, Chapter 45, Section 953: Private correspondence with foreign governments

We will not quickly join those who march on Veterans' Day waving small flags, calling to memory those thousands who died for the "greater glory of the United States." We will not accept the rhetoric. We will not readily join the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars -- in fact, we will find it hard to join anything at all and when we do, we will demand relevancy such as other organizations have recently been unable to provide. We will not take solace from the creation of monuments or the naming of parks after a select few of the thousands of dead Americans and Vietnamese. We will not uphold traditions which decorously memorialize that which was base and grim.

-- John Kerry, in "The New Soldier"

----------
    Two years later, [1984] he ran for the U.S. Senate - dusting off his veteran's credentials by standing in front of the black Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington to shoot a TV campaign ad, defying regulations that the memorial not be used for political purposes. The ad "was filmed illegally against the wishes of the National Park Service," according to the Boston Globe. Kerry authorized its broadcast anyway.

-- J. Michael Waller, Insight Magazine, March 5, 2004

----------
    There is a GI movement in this country now as well as over there, and soon these people, these men, who are prescribing wars for these young men to fight are going to find out they are going to have to find some other men to fight them because are going to change prescriptions. They are going to have to change doctors, because we are not going to fight for them. That is what they are going to realize.

-- John Kerry, testifying before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, April 22, 1971

----------
    No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

-- United States Constitution, 14th Amendment, Section 3
    Psychiatrists state 1 in 4 people has a mental illness.
    Look at three of your friends, if they are ok, your it.

Forum Member

I DONT WANT SOMEONE RUNNING THIS COUNTRY THAT RAN AWAY FROM HIS FELLOW SOILDERS. YOU WERE ONE HECK OF AN OFFICER, NOT. HE COULD NOT RUN HIS UNIT AS A LT. HOW CAN HE RUN A COUNTRY. MAYBE HE WILL JUST RUN AWAY FROM HIS PROBLEMS. Well you might think I am a republican, not, Im a independent.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Thread Information