MembersZone Subscriber

Default A bedding question

Ok, does anyone know where I could find a bunk bed sleeping bag/sheets that supposedly rolls up or is easily put away? I've seen one before that looked like a sleeping bag with straps to hold it onto the mattress. It looked like a very easy way to make a bunk and could easily be put away the next morning. I know they're out there but I don't know where to find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    ---^v---^v---^v---------------^v---^v---^v---
    For a moment there, you bored me to death

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Depends on where you're from, I guess. Canadian Tire has portable instant beds that look really easy to assemble and take down (on TV). They just fold up into about the size of a duffel bag. Haven't seen them in bunk beds though. I looked at them last time I was at Crappy Tire and they were about $120 with "memory" foam mattress or $100 with just a regular mattress. I think there was a sale though.

http://canadiantire.ca
    Last edited by RspctFrmCalgary; 07-30-2004 at 11:40 AM.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Thread Information