MembersZone Subscriber

Default Contact Steven Dudeney

I would like to contact Commander Steven Dudeney of the London UK Fire Brigade. He is a contributor to Firehouse and I would like to contact him regarding some UK standards regarding firefighting. If anyone is in contact with him, could you ask him to contact me at his convrenience at my firehouse e mail or bryanloader@hotmail.com
    Thank

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Hello Bryan. How's life treating you? We haven't heard from you in a long time. It is only a matter of time before Canadians working overseas will be targeted in the "take hostage so the countries will cave and pull their troops out of Iraq" stage we seem to be dealing with the past few months so STAY SAFE over there. Have you noticed any change in the way Canadians are treated / perceived where you are? Big hoopla right now about how the Kasemi (sp) trial in Iran is progressing. The latest is that Iran has now said she died as a result of fainting due to hunger strike, hitting her head. What a joke.

Life in Canada is same old same old ..... fires are bad again. One in BC is a category 6 (not sure what the official word is so I'm using "category"). The highest level apparently. 400 foot flames. Ouch. I really didn't need to worry about losing the hot summer days when I moved from Calgary to Victoria, it has been a glorious summer. Sure we need rain for the fires, but gotta love this hot weather. Too late now to help this fire season, so bring the heat on and let it rain this winter.

Can't think right now of anything "interesting and newsy" to pass on. The premiers are all meeting, the big discussion is about health care, we'll see where that goes. No new political scandals since the election. Only a matter of time though.

OH OH OH yes I do have something interesting to pass on!!!! Heard it on the late news last night. DON CHERRY'S contract has been renewed and he'll be on Hockey Night in Canada next season woooohoooooo!!!!

Oh, and as to the purpose of this thread LOL LOL LOL ... Steve has been hanging around, he's bound to see this soon.

Later
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

MembersZone Subscriber

I got the message...I'll e-mail now...
    Steve Dude
    IACOJ member
    www.fireservice.co.uk

London Fire Brigade...."Can Do"

'Irony'... It's a British thing.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thanks Steve and Martin Murray for replying to my query. To RespctfrmCalgary, great to hear from you. I get some news from back home and I've heard that the fires in BC are horrendous. I did some foestry firefighting back when trees were younger and so was I, and its not a whole lot of fun. The lads on the fireline have my utmost respect and a heartfelt prayer. Wherever the premiers are meeting there should be another fire alert as I'm sure there will be an increase in hot air. As far as Grapes coming back. YAHOOOO!!! Political correctness out the window and lets have some entertainment. Take care in Victoria and try to pass on some of the good old Alberta common sense out there
    Stay safe
    Bryan

Thread Information