45 Lyon Terrace Bridgeport CT 06604

Civil Service Commission must go

Firefighter Felons not welcome

Keep Our Firehouse Safe

Sponsor by

Concern Citizens of Bridgeport

And

Firefighter Safe House firefightersafyhouse@yahoo.com
    Last edited by laserjet5; 08-02-2004 at 03:49 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

I am not supporting this thread in any way, what I want to say is this. If you want to make a point make it clear and direct as possible. Having credibility is key, whoever is the author of the thread should use a dictionary, spell check or have what they write proofed before releasing anything to the public. The spelling and gramar mistakes make you look rather foolish.

Forum Member

Are you happy assman?

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by Skippy361
    I am not supporting this thread in any way, what I want to say is this. If you want to make a point make it clear and direct as possible. Having credibility is key, whoever is the author of the thread should use a dictionary, spell check or have what they write proofed before releasing anything to the public. The spelling and gramar mistakes make you look rather foolish.
    Actually it's grammar, not gramar. However, I do have to agree with you about the grammatical mistakes. Unfortunately, there isn't a spell check on this site.

Forum Member

Originally posted by Skippy361
    I am not supporting this thread in any way, what I want to say is this. If you want to make a point make it clear and direct as possible. Having credibility is key, whoever is the author of the thread should use a dictionary, spell check or have what they write proofed before releasing anything to the public. The spelling and [size=huge]gramar[/size] mistakes make you look rather foolish.
    Heed your own advice...
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

My Brothers, I will certainly take my own advice in the future. Had I used a dictionary I would have caught my one spelling error. Thank you for the feedback.

Thread Information