Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up HazMat Conferences & Training Seminars

Need to know what Hazmat Conferences & Training Seminars are going to be happening from October 2004 through September of 2005. I have budgeted $$ for outside training of Hazmat Techs for budget year 2005 and want to finialize who goes where and how many. Send me the info, to this thread or to donald_c_zimmerman@rl.gov

Thanks a bunch

Check out www.hazmat.org which is the link to the Continuing Challenge Hazmat Workshop. It occurs every September.

MembersZone Subscriber

I just got back from HAZMAT Operating Site Practices at the NFA. Simply put-AWESOME. Your state might support an off-campus delivery. However, the chance to interact with departments from across the US was invaluable. I would strongly encourage you to have some of your members apply for the second semester for the 2005 fiscal year. Your only costs should be the time to backfill while your members are gone for two weeks and an appx $200 meal ticket.
    AJ Barto
    SLCFD
    Hazmat Company #6

MembersZone Subscriber NorcalMike's Avatar

I am attending the continuing challenge conference this week in Sacramento. It is an excellent conference with many good classes and instructors.

Mike Teague

MembersZone Subscriber

Thanks for all the help, more $$ about 10K has gone into outside training for the department this next budget cycle. It will help in getting some people out to the training seminars and conferences you all talked about.

BC Zimmerman

Thread Information