Thread: Chicago

Forum Member

Default Chicago

Thanks for the heads up on the city hall deal, thats ridiculous that they dont post that info on thier web page. Does anyone know what the testing and process incorporates, any suggestions on studying for the written. Much appreciated and take care.

Forum Member

I am trying to get into the chicago fire department but I can't find anything about their recruitment, when the tests are etc. Anyone out there that can help?

Forum Member

Default Previous Posting

This from a previous posting:
    http://cms.firehouse.com/forums2/sho...threadid=61483

Re: Chicago hiring

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by fdnyrules71
    The City of Chicago? How did you even register for the test their isnt anything online and they havent announced when it will be. Or do you mean the suburbs.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your rite they don't have anything on the internet you have to go to city hall to sign up.

Captain Bob

www.eatstress.com

Forum Member

Default Thanks for the response

Thanks for the response Capt Bob. I know I have to go to city hall to sign up, perhaps I was a little vague on my question. I was asking if any one knew what the testing structure was like, best way to study for the written and so forth. Is it like FDNY's written and physical or different, stuff like that. Thanks again, sorry for being confusing.

Thread Information