Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Post Firefighter Book Super Low Price

Super Low Price on Amazon.com for "The Heart Behind the Hero"

Just wanted to let you know the publisher of "The Heart Behind the Hero" (Stoney Creek Press)is listing slightly damaged books on Amazon.com under "used books" (very slight marks and/or crumples on jacket --- books themselves in excellent unused condition).

Prices as low at $7.98 for the hardcover edition! They are only going to list about a dozen, or so, of the damaged books because that's all they have right now. Thought you all should be the first to know about it.

Just go to Amazon.com, look up "The Heart Behind the Hero" and check under "used books" to see the low prices offered by Stoney Creek Press. You can purchase the books right through Amazon.com.

For those of you who aren't familiar with "The Heart Behind the Hero" you can look it up on Amazon.com or visit our website at www.firestories.com ... where you can get brand new autographed copies for only $18.95.

Regards,

Curt & Karen Yoder
    Authors of "The Heart Behind the Hero"

MembersZone Subscriber

Curt And Karen,

Thanks for the info. I've already read The Heart Behind the Hero (excellent book, by the way). I'm a teacher, though, so I was real happy to see the kid's book and the teacher's guide, both of which I ordered. I do a lot with fire safety and also with heroes, so this will be great.

Brenda

Thread Information