Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Ffjerry, I can help you

close all your blinds

Get some tape approx 2" wide
    find a window facing a streetlight, and create an "X" on the window with the tape.

A group of superhackers known as the Lone Gunmen will come help you.

Forum Member

Yeah, and the government caused the Northridge earthquake during the world series too. ffjerry2000 to call nutjobs like you nitwits is insulting to nits.

Default Re: Ffjerry, I can help you

Originally posted by pfd3501
    close all your blinds

find a window facing a streetlight, and create an "X" on the window with the tape.

IACOJ Member

Originally posted by jatkins7011

Naw, TWA 800 and American Airlines 587 were shot down---

You forgot Swiss Air 1010...oh...or was that from our supersecret laser base on the moon?
    IACOJ Member

Originally posted by E229Lt
    It was "Hushaboom". That's why I never heard the explosives prior to WTC 7's collapse.

C'mon Jerry, do your research, Rocky and Bullwinkle is your answer you loon.

HA! I knew IT!..

They must have timed it when they kept sounding the "run away" signals....

Rocky and Bullwinkle...AND his Ovalteen Decoder Ring.....or maybe he gets his news from the Martian Man the goverment has lock in one of the Navy's Supercarriers.....you know the little grey guy who like strawberry ice cream.
    Last edited by VinnieB; 08-20-2004 at 02:42 PM.
    IACOJ Member

MembersZone Subscriber

I never went around preaching that Flight 93 was shot down, I just accepted it as a possible cause. You always keep your options open. Flight 587? Is that the one that went down in Queens a month or two after 9-11? I DO think Flight 800 was shot down, and the government made a boo-boo and is trying to cover it up....but, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong...
    Proud Right-Wing Extremist since 1992

"Extreme Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"- Michael Savage

Default Re: Ffjerry, I can help you

Originally posted by pfd3501
    close all your blinds

YOU FORGOT THE TIN FOIL!

Everybody knows you MUST line your hat with tin foil so they can't read your mind!

Forum Member

Take my word for it. 800 was not shot down by a cruiser. You don't cook off a Standard missle and keep it a secret, it would have leaked long ago. Man portable or something else, who knows.

I have a confession to make.......... Jerry is right about WTC 7......... Mini-Me was in the building and set off some C4 inside. He was small enough to fit through the debris.

The "plane into the Pentagon"......... That was Mini-Me also.

Some Guy

no no no no no It was the one arm man on the grassy knoll.
    Look out for the black Heilos and men in black with memory erasers.
    www.blackheilcopters.com
    This space for rent

I agree that this could be
    I think that this dude ffjerry2000 is the one and same as the Internet troll Nick, Wild Weasel, pjrescue, rescueranger21...all the same person.
    ............what a BUNCH of HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEY this poster is spitting out.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

On the way to the station. Really. It's 12 kilometers away and there's traffic.

Default Re: Patrick

*sigh* I hate to prolong this, but...

Originally posted by ffjerry2000
    can you explain how a 757 made damage on the first floor that is smaller than the plane itself. Where did the wings go?? They did not make any damage marks, we are to believe that the wings folded on the fueslage and went in??
    Do you believe that a plane would leave a Wile E. Coyote-style hole showing its precise silhouette in the side of a structure?

Originally posted by ffjerry2000
    Is it possible to fly a 757 at 2-3 feet off the ground at speeds over 250 mph and not touch the ground.
    Thousands of aircraft do it at least twice every day - once taking off and once landing.

(Okay, maybe not twice each day if they are taking off before midnight and landing after. Whatever.)
    --jay.

MembersZone Subscriber SteveDude's Avatar

I'm British, I am from an island Nation that has been under attack for over 1000 years... I am an absolute cynic, don't trust anyone in word or deed until I check it out myself....

But THIS Theory... the whole world is involved, myself included... if this had have been a conspiracy then they have me fooled. The UK Fire Service cannot even afford to pay the Ff's a decent wage yet we get given £millions of New anti Terrorist equipment... on the back of a conpiracy???

Despite apparent holes in the US intellegence service in the run up to 9/11 our own Intellegece services are needle sharp, after all we have had 4 decades of IRA terrorism as 'practice' They have so far thwarted 3 terrorist attacks on the scale of 9/11 in the UK....is this all part of the conspiracy???

Our own LFB Guys have been involved in some of these that have affected London, are we in the LFB now part of the conspiracy???

The fact is any one of us can make coincidental facts fit any amount of theories... this is what is happening on the 9/11 conspiracy sites. For example...the explosions in the Buildings as it was collapsing...

1. many thousands of people work in the building...don't you think by now that any one of those people would have reported "a guy in overalls came into our office on September 5th,opened the Ceiling and put a load of boxes/containers/sticks of 'Road Runner' TNT inside".

2. I have a very close friend who works for the Port Authority, he was a fire & safety director in the Buildings, he was there on the day, he was their in '93 a thoroughly decent hard working family man....hardly the type to be cohorting with mass murderers. And if they all of a sudden stared doing stuff in his building telling him "Hey Pal, have an early day and forget what you have seen"...don't you think he may have said something by now???

Come on... If you want a conspiracy you do not play it out in one of the biggest most diverse cities in the world during the morning rush hour.

No doubt there are things about that day that we don't know about... that is part of life whether in a dictatorship or democracy... You know how you there isn't a Santa Claus but your 6 year old thinks there is... Life is often like that. One day when we are very old or after we have gone, the truth of that dark day back in 2001 will come out. But I bet the villain will still be the same villain as today and any information that was known by 'those in power' will be proved in hindsight to have been too little too late, an error of judgement, underestimation of the organisation of the terrorist ir whatever....

But I don't think we will find that George Bush, Tony Blair (as much as I don't like him) Osama, et al... all sat round and planned this for the excuse to re-shape the world.
    Last edited by SteveDude; 08-22-2004 at 07:39 AM.
    Steve Dude
    IACOJ member
    www.fireservice.co.uk

London Fire Brigade...."Can Do"

'Irony'... It's a British thing.

my take on FFJerky2k's post and theory...

da da da da dah
    da da da da dah
    da da da da dah

Bull***!

da da dah

Bull***!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

MembersZone Subscriber

I have to agree with the others on the site if you want to idle over conspiracy theories you need to go somewhere else. I have taken several courses from Embry-Riddle about Accident investigation and it is very possible for parts to fly off while in a steep descent. As far as the other questions they have already been answered.

zach

Originally posted by oldman21220
    Take my word for it. 800 was not shot down by a cruiser. You don't cook off a Standard missle and keep it a secret, it would have leaked long ago. Man portable or something else, who knows.

No way it could have been a MANPAD. The aircraft was beyond the Max Altitude for any MANPAD. The static elec in the fuel tank is extremley viable. Aircraft fuel manifolds come only in small sections and are held together by "wiggins fittings". A wiggins fitting is 2 male couplings w/ female sleaves that tighten to bring the fittings together and inside are 2 rubber gaskets and an aluminum fastener that is placed over the two joining manifolds. They allow for flexing and expanding. They do however...over time come lose and chaff the wiring that they are connected to. This wiring is from Fuel System Components such as...pressure switches, pumps and Mostly valves. I have found over the last 10 years MANY wiggins fittings that have failed and tore up the electrical wiring...in which could have resulted in a fire. 2 times in the last 30 years there was a complete "cook off" of fuel that was in a Fuse Tank of KC-130s. They did not blow the plane up because of the vent system and pressurization because the Fuse Tank is loaded into the cargo section of the aircraft.

So this is why I don't believe that flight 800 was shot down. To me the failure of the fuel components makes good sense.
    IACOJ Member

I've been looking for the right opportunity to share this with everyone.

I have substantive evidence that Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" was actually written by Osama bin Laden as a way to rekindle flagging interest in Christianity as a worldwide religion. Why would he do that? Well, why do deer hunters support careful conservation of deer? Exactly, because they want to continue to hunt deer in the future. So by helping make the Christian savior a more sympathetic character (hence all that controversial blood), he is making Christianity more appealing to both its current followers and to the un-religioned.

So, ironically, despite his status as perhaps The World's Most Outrageously Fervent Muslim ("I'm number one!" he says), bin Laden is actually working in the interest of thwarting a massive exodus of Christians into Islam, for fear that there won't be any bad guys left for him to attack, and thus he might actually have to go out and get a real job. Let's face it, OBL's skill set is not exactly the stuff of a monster.com success story; in fact, below is his resume:

Osama bin Laden
    53 Evergreen Caves
    Rockpile, Afghanistan (or is it Pakistan? Don't you wish I'd tell you? Hee hee!)

Career goals
    To attack infidels in both word and deed, to scoop out their intestines for the wolverines to devour, to stretch their skins upon the blazing rocks of the desert in praise to Allah, and to work in public relations for a firm specializing in IT support and wireless business solutions.

Education
    al-Haagwash Elementary, 1972
    Aymash Ithed Middle School, 1975
    Ay Sukabig Thaym High School, 1979
    Bin Sikhn Khoeds University, 1983 (go Dunes!)

Career experience
    2001-present World Enemy #1, al-Qaida
    1989-2001 Loudmouthed Extremist Consultant, al-Jazeera Television
    1986-1989 Turban inspector, Rappit Tayt Turban Co.
    1983-1986 Suicide bomber, Goboom Militia
    1983 Professional basketball player, Arabian League (cut due to contract dispute)
    Summers 1978-1982 Camel washer, Khalil's Dromedary Sparkle, Riyadh

-----------------

I know, I know, who'd've thunk it?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    --General James Mattis, USMC

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by VinnieB

No way it could have been a MANPAD. The aircraft was beyond the Max Altitude for any MANPAD. The static elec in the fuel tank is extremley viable. Aircraft fuel manifolds come only in small sections and are held together by "wiggins fittings". A wiggins fitting is 2 male couplings w/ female sleaves that tighten to bring the fittings together and inside are 2 rubber gaskets and an aluminum fastener that is placed over the two joining manifolds. They allow for flexing and expanding. They do however...over time come lose and chaff the wiring that they are connected to. This wiring is from Fuel System Components such as...pressure switches, pumps and Mostly valves. I have found over the last 10 years MANY wiggins fittings that have failed and tore up the electrical wiring...in which could have resulted in a fire. 2 times in the last 30 years there was a complete "cook off" of fuel that was in a Fuse Tank of KC-130s. They did not blow the plane up because of the vent system and pressurization because the Fuse Tank is loaded into the cargo section of the aircraft.

So this is why I don't believe that flight 800 was shot down. To me the failure of the fuel components makes good sense.
    Vinnie, this crash has always intrigued me. Truthfully, I have a hard time buying the fuel tank cook-off theory, but would agree that the MANPAD and the cruise missile thoeroies are not viable with the facts as they are known. Frankly, the government's (CIA) argument is ridiculous as well.

Can you answer me two questions?

1. What is the volatage in that wiring?
    2. Have there been any other documentable 747 incidents such as this? My problem with this theory is that the 747 typically travels hundreds of thousands of miles per week. Yet, they were not falling out of the sky due to fuel tank explosions. I am certian that there are safeguards, as you mentioned, that are designed to prevent a fuel tank explosion.

Thanks.

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI

Can you answer me two questions?

1. What is the volatage in that wiring?
    2. Have there been any other documentable 747 incidents such as this? My problem with this theory is that the 747 typically travels hundreds of thousands of miles per week. Yet, they were not falling out of the sky due to fuel tank explosions. I am certian that there are safeguards, as you mentioned, that are designed to prevent a fuel tank explosion.

Thanks.
    I do not have a 747 tech pub but I would venture to say its 3 phase 120 volt 26 amp.

I would agree with your #2 question. But there have been mishaps that have never happend before. Case in point is Air Alaska and the failure to maintain the rudder boost package.

There are safeguards...the wiring is encased in a polymar and is a very safe design. But over a few miles of wiring is in those planes and the potential is there. Fuel cell maintenace is done on a schedualed basis depending on aircraft hours and or months whichever comes first. There could have been a breakdown in maintenance procedures...yes this happens mechanics are human. I worked in QA during my last tour....I suppervised and spot checked inspectors. On occations I found serious...DEADLY..errors. But they got corrected and without incident. Freak things happen alot to airplanes...we call them "gremlins".
    IACOJ Member

Default Hello!!!!!

I think that this dude ffjerry2000 is the one and same as the Internet troll Nick, Wild Weasel, pjrescue, rescueranger21...all the same person.

First off, I do not know who these guys are listed above. I am not any off them. Second thing, to those of you who question my loyalty to this county, go bite pipe. I proudly served my country for 4 years in the United States Navy. If I could do it again I would. I support our troops 110%, no matter where they are in the world.

Lets all open our eyes here and look at some of the hard facts, evidence being hidden from us, investigations hampered with, not all the facts coming out. I dont think there was this much interfernce with the first WTC bombing, or Oklahoma City. Why now with 9-11?? What is there to hide??? Why havent the data from ANY of the black boxes been released? Why is video of the Pentagon crash not being released?? Video of the WTC was released!! Don't all of you want to know what happened???

Oh and by the way, in FEMA's report of the WTC 7 collapse they say that the cause is still UNKNOWN!!!!

FFJerry2000

Thread Information